Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

Nosferatu2.jpg

where the hell did Nosferatu come from
laugh.gif
. I don't think its funnythat she has a problem but on the other hand if you are given the chance to fix your problem and don't take it then your on your own and it WILL kill youin the end. I also think thats alot more than snorting powder. she looks like shes on meth (notice the front teeth rotting, means shes smoking somthin eithercrack or meth). Yea meth I think is 1000X worse than any coke addict and I been around both. they say treatment don't work unless you want it to work. shebetter start wanting or she won't be around much longer.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by TMH88

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by kix4kix

She made a song about not wanting to go to rehab. Now I am supposed to feel sorry for her.

No one said feel sorry for her. She made choices in her life and she is gonna deal with the consequences. It's not your worries but when people laugh and find people hooked on drugs humorous it's disgusting.

Your making the thread more serious than it is, i find it funny that Amy winehouse is hooked on it i didnt say anything bout other people bein hooked on drugs, theres people that are hooked and want to get off it but cant cause its hard, shes hooked and she seems like shes enjoying it and enjoying life, so why are u worried about her?
I never knew multiple suicide attempts menat a person enjoyed life but I guess that's all perspective right? If you wanted to come in here witha psa on what drugs do to you be my guest but when you think it's funny how drugs mess someone up then yes I will share my opinion. And I'm worried about her as I'm worried about everyone other person hooked on drugs who doesn't have an honest sense of reality. She isn't special there's millions of cases like her but I guess since she's in the public eye it allows people to target her. What about the 1 in a billion chance she sees this thread how do you honestly think she would feel that people she never met laugh at the spiral downfall she calls a life? This person needs help and if she doesn't get it and dies then hey it happened but I'm not gonna laugh as i watch her die in front of me

preach.jpg
So you make a lame thread about someone's drug addiction and now you are calling those who called you out a preacher. Dude, just take the L on your post and stop replying. Not everything needs a thread.

& this thread was so lame that u HAD to post in it rite?

She made a song about not wanting to go to rehab. Now I am supposed to feel sorry for her.

No one said feel sorry for her. She made choices in her life and she is gonna deal with the consequences. It's not your worries but when people laugh and found people hooked on drugs humorous it's disgusting.

Laughing at someone in that condition isn't my taste. But if she is going to make a joke of her situation, others will...comes with the territory.
She wasn't making a joke. She went to rehab with her father's wishes and just told them yea i drink cause im depressed and left 15 mins later. I understand you may not know the back story but no where in the song did it seem like a joke song like ha-ha-ha she won't go to rehab. I mean I didn't get that feel maybe you did cause it was a catchy song but it's truly just a woman's autobiographical portrayal of what shes going through

I hope you carry the same worry for Lil wayne, and several other rappers who use coccaine, and sip on "purp".

I agree it is no laughing matter, and it seems we are on the same page my dude, as I stated before. Although you don't agree you have to see why people don't take her seriously, it is obvious people have told her to get help, and she refuses. I know several people who if they could afford the treatment she could, they would in a heartbeat.

Do I feel sorry for a celeb that made it, and got hooked on drugs...? No

Do I find it funny?...No
The bolded part is all I ask. I'm not saying join a rescue group, donate money, do a public psa. Just as long as you don't think thingslike this are funny. And yes I do feel the same for Wayne but he isn't as bad (no suicide attempts, losing weight, coming out a hotel bloody) so I justhope he stays up. Even though I have my own conspriacy theory on him, he is 2 years away from 27
nerd.gif

Crazy thing what drugs do to you. You all are acting like these celebs, or anyone for that matter, are capable of making rational decisions while on their fix.Look at the circus Brittney Spears went through. It took her dad forcing her into rehab to get her stuff under control and she still looks like she is tweakingwhile in public. Crazy stuff.

This chick is hooked on heroin, not that cocaine is any better but that broad looks like that because of Heyron not Coke.

No one said feel sorry for her. She made choices in her life and she is gonna deal with the consequences. It's not your worries but when people laugh and find people hooked on drugs humorous it's disgusting.

Your making the thread more serious than it is, i find it funny that Amy winehouse is hooked on it i didnt say anything bout other people bein hooked on drugs, theres people that are hooked and want to get off it but cant cause its hard, shes hooked and she seems like shes enjoying it and enjoying life, so why are u worried about her?
I never knew multiple suicide attempts menat a person enjoyed life but I guess that's all perspective right? If you wanted to come in here witha psa on what drugs do to you be my guest but when you think it's funny how drugs mess someone up then yes I will share my opinion. And I'm worried about her as I'm worried about everyone other person hooked on drugs who doesn't have an honest sense of reality. She isn't special there's millions of cases like her but I guess since she's in the public eye it allows people to target her. What about the 1 in a billion chance she sees this thread how do you honestly think she would feel that people she never met laugh at the spiral downfall she calls a life? This person needs help and if she doesn't get it and dies then hey it happened but I'm not gonna laugh as i watch her die in front of me

preach.jpg
So you make a lame thread about someone's drug addiction and now you are calling those who called you out a preacher. Dude, just take the L on your post and stop replying. Not everything needs a thread.

Your title made it sound like a serious conversation, not a post by an immature kid that is up way past his bed time. Grow up. Keep your threadand keep laughing, I hope it doesn't happen to someone you care about. I am out of here.

roll.gif
im sorry but the OP's organization and sequencing of photographs was excellent, a evident visual time line
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

its funny i just got back from a room with two white girls and that +*!! came up, they were all for it, i always said i wouldn't step on white but when(()) is involved i was like
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

edit: in all seriousness there aint nothin funny about an addiction to drugs, you see what someone captivated by the rock is capable of and addiction to cokegets put into a whole new perspective

preach.jpg

Your title made it sound like a serious conversation, not a post by an immature kid that is up way past his bed time. Grow up. Keep your thread and keep laughing, I hope it doesn't happen to someone you care about. I am out of here.

Ight
Goodnight
Dont let the bed bugs bite
also pray for Amy tonight.

She is a disgrace to those who have problems, and seek help, and can't afford it.

/thread

Before all of the tatoos and the drugs she was an attractive woman. That is really a sad sight to see.

forget about the D.A.R.E. program, just show kids these pics and scare the crap out of them.

Back
Top Bottom