amywinehouseuf5.jpg

Now

amywinehouse_horror.jpg
amy_winehouse_4_wenn1832955.jpg
amy-winehouse-in-streets.jpg

Why is she wearing rosary beads, she already sold her soul to the devil
devil.gif

amy-winehouse-boney-leg.jpg

She didnt look all that bad before but den she went on that diet and it went down hill after that

Say no to drugs kids!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by TMH88

Say no to drugs kids!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What's so funny about someone destroying their life?

The fact that shes destroying it, has gotten help a numerous amount of times and isnt takin it and u seem a tad bit worried my dude
eyes.gif

Say no to drugs kids!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The fact that shes destroying it, has gotten help a numerous amount of times and isnt takin it
indifferent.gif
It is more sad than humorous.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Say no to drugs kids!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The fact that shes destroying it, has gotten help a numerous amount of times and isnt takin it
indifferent.gif
exactly. But whatever you(TMH88) must think people's tragic demise is hilarious and deserves utmost lulz. so here you go
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

\

indifferent.gif

She made a song about not wanting to go to rehab. Now I am supposed to feel sorry for her.

She is a disgrace to those who have problems, and seek help, and can't afford it.

Say no to drugs kids!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Ya ur right i feel ur pain...

Say no to drugs kids!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
exactly. But whatever you(TMH88) must think people's tragic demise is hilarious and deserves utmost lulz. so here you go
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

\

indifferent.gif

Ok.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

She made a song about not wanting to go to rehab. Now I am supposed to feel sorry for her.

No one said feel sorry for her. She made choices in her life and she is gonna deal with the consequences. It's not your worries but when people laugh andfound people hooked on drugs humorous it's disgusting.

No one said feel sorry for her. She made choices in her life and she is gonna deal with the consequences. It's not your worries but when people laugh and found people hooked on drugs humorous it's disgusting.

Laughing at someone in that condition isn't my taste. But if she is going to make a joke of her situation, others will...comes with the territory.

No one said feel sorry for her. She made choices in her life and she is gonna deal with the consequences. It's not your worries but when people laugh and find people hooked on drugs humorous it's disgusting.

Your making the thread more serious than it is, i find it funny that Amy winehouse is hooked on it i didnt say anything bout other people bein hooked ondrugs, theres people that are hooked and want to get off it but cant cause its hard, shes hooked and she seems like shes enjoying it and enjoying life, so whyare u worried about her?

No one said feel sorry for her. She made choices in her life and she is gonna deal with the consequences. It's not your worries but when people laugh and found people hooked on drugs humorous it's disgusting.

Laughing at someone in that condition isn't my taste. But if she is going to make a joke of her situation, others will...comes with the territory.
She wasn't making a joke. She went to rehab with her father's wishes and just told them yea i drink cause im depressed and left 15 minslater. I understand you may not know the back story but no where in the song did it seem like a joke song like ha-ha-ha she won't go to rehab. I mean Ididn't get that feel maybe you did cause it was a catchy song but it's truly just a woman's autobiographical portrayal of what shes going through

i feel really bad for this girl. mind you it's self-inflicted but it's just crazy what drugs can do to you.. didn't she take horse tranquilizerstoo?

No one said feel sorry for her. She made choices in her life and she is gonna deal with the consequences. It's not your worries but when people laugh and find people hooked on drugs humorous it's disgusting.

Your making the thread more serious than it is, i find it funny that Amy winehouse is hooked on it i didnt say anything bout other people bein hooked on drugs, theres people that are hooked and want to get off it but cant cause its hard, shes hooked and she seems like shes enjoying it and enjoying life, so why are u worried about her?
I never knew multiple suicide attempts menat a person enjoyed life but I guess that's all perspective right? If you wanted to come in herewitha psa on what drugs do to you be my guest but when you think it's funny how drugs mess someone up then yes I will share my opinion. And I'm worriedabout her as I'm worried about everyone other person hooked on drugs who doesn't have an honest sense of reality. She isn't special there'smillions of cases like her but I guess since she's in the public eye it allows people to target her. What about the 1 in a billion chance she sees thisthread how do you honestly think she would feel that people she never met laugh at the spiral downfall she calls a life? This person needs help and if shedoesn't get it and dies then hey it happened but I'm not gonna laugh as i watch her die in front of me

Your making the thread more serious than it is, i find it funny that Amy winehouse is hooked on it i didnt say anything bout other people bein hooked on drugs, theres people that are hooked and want to get off it but cant cause its hard, shes hooked and she seems like shes enjoying it and enjoying life, so why are u worried about her?
I never knew multiple suicide attempts menat a person enjoyed life but I guess that's all perspective right? If you wanted to come in here witha psa on what drugs do to you be my guest but when you think it's funny how drugs mess someone up then yes I will share my opinion. And I'm worried about her as I'm worried about everyone other person hooked on drugs who doesn't have an honest sense of reality. She isn't special there's millions of cases like her but I guess since she's in the public eye it allows people to target her. What about the 1 in a billion chance she sees this thread how do you honestly think she would feel that people she never met laugh at the spiral downfall she calls a life? This person needs help and if she doesn't get it and dies then hey it happened but I'm not gonna laugh as i watch her die in front of me

preach.jpg

I never knew multiple suicide attempts menat a person enjoyed life but I guess that's all perspective right? If you wanted to come in here witha psa on what drugs do to you be my guest but when you think it's funny how drugs mess someone up then yes I will share my opinion. And I'm worried about her as I'm worried about everyone other person hooked on drugs who doesn't have an honest sense of reality. She isn't special there's millions of cases like her but I guess since she's in the public eye it allows people to target her. What about the 1 in a billion chance she sees this thread how do you honestly think she would feel that people she never met laugh at the spiral downfall she calls a life? This person needs help and if she doesn't get it and dies then hey it happened but I'm not gonna laugh as i watch her die in front of me

preach.jpg
So you make a lame thread about someone's drug addiction and now you are calling those who called you out a preacher. Dude, just take the Lon your post and stop replying. Not everything needs a thread.

She wasn't making a joke. She went to rehab with her father's wishes and just told them yea i drink cause im depressed and left 15 mins later. I understand you may not know the back story but no where in the song did it seem like a joke song like ha-ha-ha she won't go to rehab. I mean I didn't get that feel maybe you did cause it was a catchy song but it's truly just a woman's autobiographical portrayal of what shes going through

I hope you carry the same worry for Lil wayne, and several other rappers who use coccaine, and sip on "purp".

I agree it is no laughing matter, and it seems we are on the same page my dude, as I stated before. Although you don't agree you have to see why peopledon't take her seriously, it is obvious people have told her to get help, and she refuses. I know several people who if they could afford the treatment shecould, they would in a heartbeat.

Do I feel sorry for a celeb that made it, and got hooked on drugs...? No

Do I find it funny?...No

Back
Top Bottom