Coachella 2015 (nm lock me)

Don't get VIP. The only thing it gives you is a less obstructed view in the middle of stages and slightly faster lines getting in.

Anybody know if this alleged insomniac and hard beef is actually a thing? 

I've seen online people saying they're both owned by livenation and that they're just trying to boost sales by limiting artists to play certain shows this summer

P A Z P A Z dope vid. What song is that? Also who was performing in the closing scenes with lights. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks man. The song was Odesza - All We Need. Their whole album is really good. Not sure who that was with the lights.. I ended up in the Sahara tent quite a few times

Thanks man. The song was Odesza - All We Need. Their whole album is really good. Not sure who that was with the lights.. I ended up in the Sahara tent quite a few times

Funny, I got into Odesza right before coachella. Gotta check out more do their stuff. Too dope.

^^ bruh, that album was the come down soundtrack that weekend. I just wish they weren't having sound issues when they performed. Def want to see them again

Hope yall were able to get pre-sales. Was able to pick up my 2 passes and car camping :pimp:

2 ga tickets + car camping for myself... also got in 2 more times and got 4 tickets + 2 car camping passes for my homies.

Now I gotta get like 3-4 tickets in January for the rest of the homies and I'll be good.

COACHELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Only 10 months left :pimp:

my friend was able to snag me a pair of tickets,otherwise I'd have been SOL. My group of friends want to rent out a house and do it kinda big next year but idt I want to commit to Coachella anymore lol. Things change everyday but I wouldn't mind using that Coachella time + money and go elsewhere.

edit: close thread. SHWAP got the 2016 thread running

Thread updated. I have my passes, but I might just sell them. Not excited about the headliners (Calvin Harris, b?), and the artists I'd want to see I've seen already.

Rumors are that GnR ate up Golden Voice's budget, so that left them less money for a better undercard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom