Coachella 2011 Official Lineup - Kings of Leon, Arcade Fire, kanYe & The Strokes headlining

i will be skipping the strokes to secure a good spot for Ye. unless they're at the same stage right after another.

i will be skipping the strokes to secure a good spot for Ye. unless they're at the same stage right after another.

they staggered deadmau5 and jayz last year tho right? weren't they both the "big" headliners? or was it just jayz?

they staggered deadmau5 and jayz last year tho right? weren't they both the "big" headliners? or was it just jayz?

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

No Jay-Z and LCD Soundsytem were the big headliners. Thus back to back on mainstage. Then Faith No More--Muse. Pavement--Gorillaz

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

No Jay-Z and LCD Soundsytem were the big headliners. Thus back to back on mainstage. Then Faith No More--Muse. Pavement--Gorillaz

sooo stocked I
pimp.gif
got my tickets the first day

So are we gonna get a collective going for a NT camp spot? I'm still stuck as to where I'm gonna stay and I figured we can get something going for those of us on here who are from out of state. 

So are we gonna get a collective going for a NT camp spot? I'm still stuck as to where I'm gonna stay and I figured we can get something going for those of us on here who are from out of state. 

NT, Don't sleep on TOKiMONSTA, she's pretty raw. She's on the BRAINFEEDER label
pimp.gif
Nothing to sleep on...

NT, Don't sleep on TOKiMONSTA, she's pretty raw. She's on the BRAINFEEDER label
pimp.gif
Nothing to sleep on...

Back
Top Bottom