clutch is slipping!! help!!

whats up niketalk! a friend of mine was driving to the bay area from LA when he was on the 152 he put his car in neutral and popped his clutch. when he wentto engage his clutch again his clutch started to slip.

We've tested it and it is def slipping. at 5th gear the engine revs as if it were in neutral.

There is a sound we hear but it sounds like its coming from the axle. so we doubt it has anything to do with the clutch messing up. He isnt driving the carright now. Worried that hell burn the clutch or cause more damage than it already has.

Is there a quick fix for this so that he can drive his car back to LA and get it fixed there. hes going to LA Tuesday. any help is appreciated.

My brother has been driving his car with a slipping clutch for 2 years now and it was slipping before that. Anyway take it to a mechanic and see what they say.

clutch slipping isn't something you can "fix" w/o replacing the clutch. it's still drivable, but it'll be very very annoying. my clutchused to slip whenever the car warmed up..it was very annoying in the summer cause after 15 min of driving it'd start slipping.

he's looking at about a $500+ job easy...

Back
Top Bottom