clubs in SF suggestions?

donpoppa-i will be in town the 22nd-24th so i got friday and saturday to check out at least 2 of these clubs.

lorenander-good looking out for all the info and the spot for bacon wrapped hot dogs and mexican food...i will need something by the end of the night.

really looking forward to this trip so i gotta do it right.

if theres anymore tips feel free to just post em 
smile.gif

Went to Parlor last night again. It was alite to be honest. Not that many Asian females. Mostly white chicks. At Fisherman's Wharf. Not that big.

Manor West is alite too. Not too big. Not a fan of the parking in that area.

Infusion... Nicer area than SOMA, but not really into the 40+ crowd. You will find Asian females, but that comes with the old men Yellow Fever effects.

Bootie is in a bootsy area in SOMA too. Lol. Roomy tho. Not a fan of the parking in that area.

Went to Parlor last night again. It was alite to be honest. Not that many Asian females. Mostly white chicks. At Fisherman's Wharf. Not that big.

Manor West is alite too. Not too big. Not a fan of the parking in that area.

Infusion... Nicer area than SOMA, but not really into the 40+ crowd. You will find Asian females, but that comes with the old men Yellow Fever effects.

Bootie is in a bootsy area in SOMA too. Lol. Roomy tho. Not a fan of the parking in that area.

nicedudewithnicedreams- sounds like you had a bad time overall 
laugh.gif
 you scaring me man. 
i will not be at those clubs you just named just based on your experience...i'll be staying in the soma area. imma try walking around and hitting a couple bars and see whats around.

i just want to hit a club with fine females and hip hop music. 

any cool restaurants i should try out? 

nicedudewithnicedreams- sounds like you had a bad time overall 
laugh.gif
 you scaring me man. 
i will not be at those clubs you just named just based on your experience...i'll be staying in the soma area. imma try walking around and hitting a couple bars and see whats around.

i just want to hit a club with fine females and hip hop music. 

any cool restaurants i should try out? 

Back
Top Bottom