Clubbing Talk- Approaching Women

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by Sputnik

When I'm loaded I just walk up and start dancing, they turn around and look at me then continue dancing. You're just overthinking it

Key words here. I've danced with 15+ girls in one night when I was obliterated. Some I danced with for multiple songs. Others I danced with for seconds before they turn around, look at me, and walk away
laugh.gif

I've only done this a few times and I was hammered each and every time. Liquid courage
laugh.gif
Word. I was pretty hammered the last time I talked to a girl in the club. I don't even remember if I approached her or if she approached me, all I remember was her leaving as soon as she found out I was much younger than her

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by Sputnik

When I'm loaded I just walk up and start dancing, they turn around and look at me then continue dancing. You're just overthinking it

Key words here. I've danced with 15+ girls in one night when I was obliterated. Some I danced with for multiple songs. Others I danced with for seconds before they turn around, look at me, and walk away
laugh.gif

I've only done this a few times and I was hammered each and every time. Liquid courage
laugh.gif
Word. I was pretty hammered the last time I talked to a girl in the club. I don't even remember if I approached her or if she approached me, all I remember was her leaving as soon as she found out I was much younger than her

Attractive chicks - You can't wait for a good song to come on, so yougotta spit right when you establish eye contact. Say what's up, actlike you run the city and you're working with 10+ inches, and then tryto set something up for the night. Don't even worry about dancing.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Attractive chicks - You can't wait for a good song to come on, so yougotta spit right when you establish eye contact. Say what's up, actlike you run the city and you're working with 10+ inches, and then tryto set something up for the night. Don't even worry about dancing.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

[flamesuit]

First off, I don't approach a woman in the club unless she already got a drink in her hand
laugh.gif
. And I never holla at the chick that looks like a peach waiting to be plucked. I need that slightly under-confident one. It's like how lions chase the young and sick calfs. It helps even more if she was actually paying attention when DJ K Ceasar played whatever song of mine just made me feel confident
grin.gif

If so, then I have the luxury of starting off with, "Excuse me.. how ya doin lil lady? You vibing right? That's jig... so do you come here often or no? That's what's up. Shoot, I'm just in here with my team and %+%+... just doing face to face promo or whatever. Truthfully, I'm not really a club person like that. I just hold a drink to keep from having to dance [she laughs]. Aight dig, I ain't tryna throw you or nothing, but I'm finna step outside and spark one. After my second drink, I gotta flame up or I don't even feel right. When I'm buzzed, I don't trust air I can't see [laughs]. You wanna hit this bleezy right quick?
nerd.gif
"

We isolate. Now we can converse one on one. The rest is easy.

[/flamesuit]

sick.gif

Prolly practice this *#$ in the mirror too

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats what Im sayin.. like who does that and talks like that?

someone told me one time its not what u say to a broad its ur tone of voice and air of confidence u walk with that gets u in... if u cant prove within the first 5 seconds that ur a 'somebody' then u already lost...

[flamesuit]

First off, I don't approach a woman in the club unless she already got a drink in her hand
laugh.gif
. And I never holla at the chick that looks like a peach waiting to be plucked. I need that slightly under-confident one. It's like how lions chase the young and sick calfs. It helps even more if she was actually paying attention when DJ K Ceasar played whatever song of mine just made me feel confident
grin.gif

If so, then I have the luxury of starting off with, "Excuse me.. how ya doin lil lady? You vibing right? That's jig... so do you come here often or no? That's what's up. Shoot, I'm just in here with my team and %+%+... just doing face to face promo or whatever. Truthfully, I'm not really a club person like that. I just hold a drink to keep from having to dance [she laughs]. Aight dig, I ain't tryna throw you or nothing, but I'm finna step outside and spark one. After my second drink, I gotta flame up or I don't even feel right. When I'm buzzed, I don't trust air I can't see [laughs]. You wanna hit this bleezy right quick?
nerd.gif
"

[/flamesuit]

sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

someone told me one time its not what u say to a broad its ur tone of voice and air of confidence u walk with that gets u in... if u cant prove within the first 5 seconds that ur a 'somebody' then u already lost...

just ask them if they wanna dance, if u dance for more than 15 min ask for their number theyll usually give it out

just ask them if they wanna dance, if u dance for more than 15 min ask for their number theyll usually give it out

Originally Posted by D723

[flamesuit]

laugh.gif
grin.gif

nerd.gif
"

[/flamesuit]

sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I talk like me. Don't worry about that though. You could never be me so do you.  I'm doing me just fine over here G..

Originally Posted by D723

[flamesuit]

laugh.gif
grin.gif

nerd.gif
"

[/flamesuit]

sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I talk like me. Don't worry about that though. You could never be me so do you.  I'm doing me just fine over here G..

hm. i guess my "Hi, my name is _____, would you like to dance?"

is subpar to some of yall's game.

lol @ some of these responses though. I don't understand how any girl would go for some of them unless she was hammered off of drinks.

I know there are a lot of people in the club, and getting turned down a few times isn't a big deal to me, but I just really don't enjoy those nights when it seems like all the girls are collectively going on some sort of ego trip. Some girls take advantage of makeup, dim lights, and the cheerleader effect (ref. HIMYM), and convince themselves that they are some hot stuff.

hm. i guess my "Hi, my name is _____, would you like to dance?"

is subpar to some of yall's game.

lol @ some of these responses though. I don't understand how any girl would go for some of them unless she was hammered off of drinks.

I know there are a lot of people in the club, and getting turned down a few times isn't a big deal to me, but I just really don't enjoy those nights when it seems like all the girls are collectively going on some sort of ego trip. Some girls take advantage of makeup, dim lights, and the cheerleader effect (ref. HIMYM), and convince themselves that they are some hot stuff.

Originally Posted by GodofWar

I walk up to a chick I like and I tell her ,"I like ya, and I want ya. Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way. The choice is yours."

boondocks
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom