Clubbing Talk- Approaching Women

Originally Posted by Though

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

Originally Posted by DenisHot

i walk up to the girl, grab her arm and say "don't make me turn this rape into a murder"

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I just spit food all over the computer screen at my Job. Funniest @*!+ Ive heard today.

You gotta have multiple strategies

Club rats? - Just jump on the booty, half of them borads will look at you like you're crazy if actually ask them to dance

Average chicks - Don't even spit to them until they're playing a song that you can freak to, chat with them for about a minute, and them tell them that we need to get it crackin on the dance floor. If she serves you up right and you feeling like she might be a good JO, then give her the gameplan and roll out

Attractive chicks - You can't wait for a good song to come on, so you gotta spit right when you establish eye contact. Say what's up, act like you run the city and you're working with 10+ inches, and then try to set something up for the night. Don't even worry about dancing.

You gotta have multiple strategies

Club rats? - Just jump on the booty, half of them borads will look at you like you're crazy if actually ask them to dance

Average chicks - Don't even spit to them until they're playing a song that you can freak to, chat with them for about a minute, and them tell them that we need to get it crackin on the dance floor. If she serves you up right and you feeling like she might be a good JO, then give her the gameplan and roll out

Attractive chicks - You can't wait for a good song to come on, so you gotta spit right when you establish eye contact. Say what's up, act like you run the city and you're working with 10+ inches, and then try to set something up for the night. Don't even worry about dancing.

I walk up to a chick I like and I tell her ,"I like ya, and I want ya. Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way. The choice is yours."

I walk up to a chick I like and I tell her ,"I like ya, and I want ya. Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way. The choice is yours."

the safest route though is just to scout the bar, be a gentleman, offer a drink and chill conv
never buy bitties drinks!!! that's like kissing your jumpoff in public.  you have to be a really good friend for me to be buying you that nectar/ quid pro quo so if you hook me up then I got u next time around.  I prefer to
pimp.gif
though.

the safest route though is just to scout the bar, be a gentleman, offer a drink and chill conv
never buy bitties drinks!!! that's like kissing your jumpoff in public.  you have to be a really good friend for me to be buying you that nectar/ quid pro quo so if you hook me up then I got u next time around.  I prefer to
pimp.gif
though.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ DenisHot
It seems like yall are more focused on getting someone home with you for a JO, which is not really what I was asking about; but what about just asking them to dance?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ DenisHot
It seems like yall are more focused on getting someone home with you for a JO, which is not really what I was asking about; but what about just asking them to dance?

When I'm loaded I just walk up and start dancing, they turn around and look at me then continue dancing. You're just overthinking it

When I'm loaded I just walk up and start dancing, they turn around and look at me then continue dancing. You're just overthinking it

[flamesuit]

First off, I don't approach a woman in the club unless she already got a drink in her hand
laugh.gif
. And I never holla at the chick that looks like a peach waiting to be plucked. I need that slightly under-confident one. It's like how lions chase the young and sick calfs. It helps even more if she was actually paying attention when DJ K Ceasar played whatever song of mine just made me feel confident
grin.gif

If so, then I have the luxury of starting off with, "Excuse me.. how ya doin lil lady? You vibing right? That's jig... so do you come here often or no? That's what's up. Shoot, I'm just in here with my team and %+%+... just doing face to face promo or whatever. Truthfully, I'm not really a club person like that. I just hold a drink to keep from having to dance [she laughs]. Aight dig, I ain't tryna throw you or nothing, but I'm finna step outside and spark one. After my second drink, I gotta flame up or I don't even feel right. When I'm buzzed, I don't trust air I can't see [laughs]. You wanna hit this bleezy right quick?
nerd.gif
"

We isolate. Now we can converse one on one. The rest is easy.

[/flamesuit]

[flamesuit]

First off, I don't approach a woman in the club unless she already got a drink in her hand
laugh.gif
. And I never holla at the chick that looks like a peach waiting to be plucked. I need that slightly under-confident one. It's like how lions chase the young and sick calfs. It helps even more if she was actually paying attention when DJ K Ceasar played whatever song of mine just made me feel confident
grin.gif

If so, then I have the luxury of starting off with, "Excuse me.. how ya doin lil lady? You vibing right? That's jig... so do you come here often or no? That's what's up. Shoot, I'm just in here with my team and %+%+... just doing face to face promo or whatever. Truthfully, I'm not really a club person like that. I just hold a drink to keep from having to dance [she laughs]. Aight dig, I ain't tryna throw you or nothing, but I'm finna step outside and spark one. After my second drink, I gotta flame up or I don't even feel right. When I'm buzzed, I don't trust air I can't see [laughs]. You wanna hit this bleezy right quick?
nerd.gif
"

[/flamesuit]

Originally Posted by coochang77

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ DenisHot
There are 1 of 2 options.

Option 1:  If you are a good dancer and you are confident, you dance by yourself and show that you can dance.  

Option 2:  You dance with the girl's big unattractive friend.  This works like a charm.  Many times the pretty girl will jump on your back and start grinding you while your dancing with her big unattractive friend.  Then you can ditch the big friend for the cute girl. 

Just jump right in with an assumption/statement, that she(or her group) can't ignore.

"OMG you got that at ROSS!" watch her face just lighten up.

Group of Asians = "Wow you guys are like the only Mexicans in here"

or

You must be having more fun than them.

Why do women go to the club? to have fun (hypothetically).

If you seem to be having more fun they'll be more inclined to join you/your group.

Originally Posted by coochang77

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ DenisHot
There are 1 of 2 options.

Option 1:  If you are a good dancer and you are confident, you dance by yourself and show that you can dance.  

Option 2:  You dance with the girl's big unattractive friend.  This works like a charm.  Many times the pretty girl will jump on your back and start grinding you while your dancing with her big unattractive friend.  Then you can ditch the big friend for the cute girl. 

Just jump right in with an assumption/statement, that she(or her group) can't ignore.

"OMG you got that at ROSS!" watch her face just lighten up.

Group of Asians = "Wow you guys are like the only Mexicans in here"

or

You must be having more fun than them.

Why do women go to the club? to have fun (hypothetically).

If you seem to be having more fun they'll be more inclined to join you/your group.

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

[flamesuit]

laugh.gif
grin.gif

nerd.gif
"

[/flamesuit]

sick.gif

Prolly practice this *#$ in the mirror too

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

[flamesuit]

laugh.gif
grin.gif

nerd.gif
"

[/flamesuit]

sick.gif

Prolly practice this *#$ in the mirror too

I could dance, but I'm like a little 13 year old. Catching boners with the slightest of wind. But dancing def helps when trying to holla. Especially if u put it on them.

I could dance, but I'm like a little 13 year old. Catching boners with the slightest of wind. But dancing def helps when trying to holla. Especially if u put it on them.

Back
Top Bottom