Clubbing Talk- Approaching Women

So I was just reading the thread about someone from another race trying to get at an Asian girl and he was talking about how he approached them...
I was just wondering how you guys typically approached women in clubs? Do you guys just get up next to them and start dancing? Or do yall usually make some small talk with them before asking them to dance? Dancing with them without asking seems a little awkward to me, but it may just be the way I've been taught manners that my preference is to ask a lady to dance before proceeding.

However, it's damn loud in clubs sometimes which makes saying/hearing anything next to impossible. What are yall's thoughts?

So I was just reading the thread about someone from another race trying to get at an Asian girl and he was talking about how he approached them...
I was just wondering how you guys typically approached women in clubs? Do you guys just get up next to them and start dancing? Or do yall usually make some small talk with them before asking them to dance? Dancing with them without asking seems a little awkward to me, but it may just be the way I've been taught manners that my preference is to ask a lady to dance before proceeding.

However, it's damn loud in clubs sometimes which makes saying/hearing anything next to impossible. What are yall's thoughts?

got this one from watching Joe Dirt,

"would you hold it against me if i told you you had a nice body"

if it worked for him its bound to work for everyone

got this one from watching Joe Dirt,

"would you hold it against me if i told you you had a nice body"

if it worked for him its bound to work for everyone

I walk up to 'em and be like "what that thang smell like?"

60% of the time, it works every time.

pimp.gif

i think it depends on the type of music being played...
A woman might not be too happy about you running up behind her grindin your erection on her **@ to some sean paul, however grab her hand to dance some bachata, SALSA or merengue and she will have a completely different reaction, if you are a good dancer, its pretty easy to seal the deal then....the safest route though is just to scout the bar, be a gentleman, offer a drink and chill convo....you must watch out for the free-loading skanks that go to a club and stand at the bar waiting for the first fool to offer a drink and then they out.

i think it depends on the type of music being played...
A woman might not be too happy about you running up behind her grindin your erection on her **@ to some sean paul, however grab her hand to dance some bachata, SALSA or merengue and she will have a completely different reaction, if you are a good dancer, its pretty easy to seal the deal then....the safest route though is just to scout the bar, be a gentleman, offer a drink and chill convo....you must watch out for the free-loading skanks that go to a club and stand at the bar waiting for the first fool to offer a drink and then they out.

i walk up to the girl, grab her arm and say "don't make me turn this rape into a murder"

i walk up to the girl, grab her arm and say "don't make me turn this rape into a murder"

Back
Top Bottom