Clubbing Talk- Approaching Women

Originally Posted by DenisHot

i walk up to the girl, grab her arm and say "don't make me turn this rape into a murder"

DEAD
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

You guys are doing it all wrong. There is no committment in dancing with a random hot chick in the club.

Now I know about respecting women, however, I don't go to the club for respectable women that I would date right away(some good girls do make rare appearances at the club and they are nice to talk to and those are the ones you ask for their numbers and possibly go beyond that)

However, random sexy chick in spandex and a big butt will not get me asking her if she wants to dance. If I feel good about approaching her while shes dancing, I'll proceed to dance with her. Most chicks only care if you can dance, however, I've seen some funny cases of chick's friend's pulling their friend away if they see that the dude is ulgy

Your looking to fail if your going after respectable women in the club, because there aren't many. I'm not saying disrespect the women in the club(ie smacking their %*% while your dancing or grabbing parts you prob should touch)

but just play it calm and dance behind them. Most times if she is liking the way you dance, you will dance for a long time and then maybe you could try talking to her seeing as how she is prob feeling you.

Trust me, asking them to dance is more awkward than just going behind them and dancing. They can't hear you with loud music and it kills the moment if she is already dancing.

Only chick I recall asking was this thick milf  and that was my first time at the club when I was 18. I did all the wrong things, but she was cool.

You guys are doing it all wrong. There is no committment in dancing with a random hot chick in the club.

Now I know about respecting women, however, I don't go to the club for respectable women that I would date right away(some good girls do make rare appearances at the club and they are nice to talk to and those are the ones you ask for their numbers and possibly go beyond that)

However, random sexy chick in spandex and a big butt will not get me asking her if she wants to dance. If I feel good about approaching her while shes dancing, I'll proceed to dance with her. Most chicks only care if you can dance, however, I've seen some funny cases of chick's friend's pulling their friend away if they see that the dude is ulgy

Your looking to fail if your going after respectable women in the club, because there aren't many. I'm not saying disrespect the women in the club(ie smacking their %*% while your dancing or grabbing parts you prob should touch)

but just play it calm and dance behind them. Most times if she is liking the way you dance, you will dance for a long time and then maybe you could try talking to her seeing as how she is prob feeling you.

Trust me, asking them to dance is more awkward than just going behind them and dancing. They can't hear you with loud music and it kills the moment if she is already dancing.

Only chick I recall asking was this thick milf  and that was my first time at the club when I was 18. I did all the wrong things, but she was cool.

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

anyone else be gettin stiff almost every time they dance with a girl?
all i think about when a girl is grindin on me is smashin.

alien.gif
Still waiting for the female perspective.

I don't know what you want me to tell you. Some girls go to get picked up some just go to get out the house after a long week and don't really want to be bothered outside of dancing. No way for you to know unless you talk to her. No need for a full blown conversation tho. Some guys want your life story while you're trying to dance in a loud #@+ club.

alien.gif

I don't know what you want me to tell you. Some girls go to get picked up some just go to get out the house after a long week and don't really want to be bothered outside of dancing. No way for you to know unless you talk to her. No need for a full blown conversation tho. Some guys want your life story while you're trying to dance in a loud #@+ club.

alien.gif

Translation: "it's not ladylike to say this, but if i'm drunk enough hell yeah i'll dance with random guys.
pimp.gif
"

Originally Posted by ikari XD

DenisHot with one of the best thread responses I've ever seen
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
son killed the thread. ive never seen anything like it.

alien.gif

Translation: "it's not ladylike to say this, but if i'm drunk enough hell yeah i'll dance with random guys.
pimp.gif
"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

alien.gif

pimp.gif
"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

shut your !%%%+@% up...

when does anyone have to be drunk to dance w/random people? its a club thats what you go there for...
eyes.gif

notice how i did mention dancing and nothing about drinking

Originally Posted by DT43

alien.gif

pimp.gif
"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

shut your !%%%+@% up...

when does anyone have to be drunk to dance w/random people? its a club thats what you go there for...
eyes.gif

notice how i did mention dancing and nothing about drinking

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

GodofWar wrote:

I walk up to a chick I like and I tell her ,"I like ya, and I want ya. Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way. The choice is yours."

roll.gif
i knew that one would be in here somewhere

pimp.gif
word

Originally Posted by jordan for president

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

You gotta have multiple strategies

Club rats? - Just jump on the booty, half of them borads will look at you like you're crazy if actually ask them to dance

Average chicks - Don't even spit to them until they're playing a song that you can freak to, chat with them for about a minute, and them tell them that we need to get it crackin on the dance floor. If she serves you up right and you feeling like she might be a good JO, then give her the gameplan and roll out

Attractive chicks - You can't wait for a good song to come on, so you gotta spit right when you establish eye contact. Say what's up, act like you run the city and you're working with 10+ inches, and then try to set something up for the night. Don't even worry about dancing.
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

LOL @ all of this.

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

GodofWar wrote:

I walk up to a chick I like and I tell her ,"I like ya, and I want ya. Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way. The choice is yours."

roll.gif
i knew that one would be in here somewhere

pimp.gif
word

Originally Posted by jordan for president

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

You gotta have multiple strategies

Club rats? - Just jump on the booty, half of them borads will look at you like you're crazy if actually ask them to dance

Average chicks - Don't even spit to them until they're playing a song that you can freak to, chat with them for about a minute, and them tell them that we need to get it crackin on the dance floor. If she serves you up right and you feeling like she might be a good JO, then give her the gameplan and roll out

Attractive chicks - You can't wait for a good song to come on, so you gotta spit right when you establish eye contact. Say what's up, act like you run the city and you're working with 10+ inches, and then try to set something up for the night. Don't even worry about dancing.
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

LOL @ all of this.

alien.gif

Pretttttttty sure they were referring to the whole "gettin stiff almost every time they dance with a girl" part
smile.gif

alien.gif

Pretttttttty sure they were referring to the whole "gettin stiff almost every time they dance with a girl" part
smile.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

alien.gif

smile.gif

well thats gross and annoying and most girls will probably walk away...

Back
Top Bottom