Club Bathroom Attendant...do YOU tip this guy?

If at a club i'll go to the bathroom 2-3 times. I just give a dollar each time. Not a big deal. You guys make it into some big issue for no reason.

I don't. Why tip someone for doing something I can do myself (like washing my hands). I usually decline help so I don't feel bad for not tipping.

so,

when you go to a restaurant, do you also wander into the kitchen to make your food? since you can also do that yourself.. 
I wish they would let me.

Then again you don't tip the cook/chef staff in the restaurant, you tip the waiters. I know I can wait on myself at the least. Like let me go put in my order and then go pick it up. Cut out the middleman. That would be the dream.

Ive never been in an establishment fine enough to use one of these guys lol.

I would tip if I got something tho.

Yeah we both in South Carolina, ain't too much of that around here..

But NO. They do have 1 at the Fair, that comes once a year. I think I did tip $2 the last time I was there, just for him having to sit and breath were countless people, piss, ****, and vomit throughout the day. Smh

i usually dont wash my hands

so this guy is extra annoying to me

making me wash and giving me a guilt trip for the tip

not my fault you got a "****" job bro

My boy almost got jumped and it was a 2 on 1 in the bathroom at this African club in the DMV area. The Club Bathroom Attendant threw hands and broke it up to make sure he didnt get jumped. Ill never forget when my boy told me that :lol:

I tip if I got a single

I don't even look this person in the eye let alone pull out my wallet in the bathroom.

Sometimes I pretty much sprint from the urinal to the sink before he has time to react. @#$@ is an unnecessary stress creator :lol:

If I use his stuff. They don't care about their tips. They are in there trappin usually. Tips are a bonus.

My only gripe with these guys is the awkward small talk. These guys seem to have no conscience when it comes to social norms

nah.  i feel so uncomfortable it undoes any of the "service" they do

Last edited:
No, and I don't use their "services" anyways since I can wash and dry my own hands

Y'all some cheap dudes.

I give these dudes money.
Sometimes they can be useful. They always tell me who to cop from at sin city.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom