Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

"I have a boyfriend..."

"Doesn't matter."

NO HESITATION.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

fake as hell but funny
Why is it fake? They came in with ZERO hesitation zero expectation and over 9000 Confidence. Fully caught the girls off guard and dropped there defense quick. 
If I know anything when you have that much confidence its not hard to make it happen and number close. 

fake as hell but funny
Why is it fake? They came in with ZERO hesitation zero expectation and over 9000 Confidence. Fully caught the girls off guard and dropped there defense quick. 
If I know anything when you have that much confidence its not hard to make it happen and number close. 

Originally Posted by DjMystery2003

fake as hell but funny
real life...

Definitely not fake... acting a fool is the only way i get women
laugh.gif

if you can make a girl laugh, you can make em do anything...

Originally Posted by DjMystery2003

fake as hell but funny
real life...

Definitely not fake... acting a fool is the only way i get women
laugh.gif

if you can make a girl laugh, you can make em do anything...

Not to rain on their parade... but how do y'all know if they gave out a wrong number on purpose?

laugh.gif

Not to rain on their parade... but how do y'all know if they gave out a wrong number on purpose?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Boi

laugh.gif

at the end of the day it still boosts ur ego for the rest of the shorties u talk to that day

Originally Posted by Boi

laugh.gif

at the end of the day it still boosts ur ego for the rest of the shorties u talk to that day

Originally Posted by romedadude

i wanna see them approach some black girls with this

They aren't rappers or athletes. As an experiment I think I'm gonna go to a club and tell black women I rap/play football just to see if I'm treated any differently.

Originally Posted by romedadude

i wanna see them approach some black girls with this

They aren't rappers or athletes. As an experiment I think I'm gonna go to a club and tell black women I rap/play football just to see if I'm treated any differently.

Back
Top Bottom