Clive Owen is a horrible actor.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by RFX45

I can't agree with that statement. I think he is pretty consistent.
Closer is one of my favorite movies and I thought he was good at Inside Man as well, their even making a second one.
He was good at Children of Men, Sin City and decent at Derailed.
He still have a big career ahead of him, it seems like he is just getting started.
Exactly.

Clive is a horrible actor?

You could've said the same about Heath pre-Brokeback and TDK...Matter of fact, People were saying the same thing.

Now look.
Don't forget Brad Pitt before Legends of the Fall. And to an extent Leo after The Beach.

Children of Men
pimp.gif

Inside man
pimp.gif

Shoot em up
pimp.gif

Dude stays with the black overcoats
laugh.gif

And is it just me or is Duplicity a fake Mr. and Mrs. Smith?
nerd.gif

I'm trying to think what else I've actually seen him in other than Children of Men, but as stated, he was good in that. Are you saying that was a flukeand he somehow got lucky? Could it be the roles he has chosen or the movies themselves? I don't know that it's fair to write him off as a"horrible actor" or anything along those lines when he's obviously shown ability.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Originally Posted by i3allistic

shootem up was dope to me
laugh.gif
You serious? Terrible movie.

But I don't think Clive Owen is a bad actor.
You didn't go into the movie thinking it was a real movie did you? It was an obvious satire.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Originally Posted by i3allistic

shootem up was dope to me
laugh.gif
You serious? Terrible movie.

But I don't think Clive Owen is a bad actor.
You didn't go into the movie thinking it was a real movie did you? It was an obvious satire.

for real ...people thinking all movie should be oscar material and serious all the time ...what happen to movie just begin
laugh.gif
to watch ...
tired.gif

i agree i dont like this man just because of shoot'em up. inside man was good tho.... just my opinion.

Originally Posted by BJJ Prodigy

lobotomybeats wrote:

this guy is a prick I hate his guts after watching that he has no class at all.
Pretty hilarious if you ask me.� I didn't catch this episode before. My favorite might be the Kate Winslet one, or Daniel Radcliffe -- theywere both really funny on Extras.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Naw he's a pretty good actor, but it's just that he's been in some not so good movies.

QFT .... does he read scripts ... some of his movie choices are horrible ... if he chose to be in shoot em up b/c of mrs. bellucci .. then applaud that man ...he gets a pass

Back
Top Bottom