Clipse x Kanye x Kaws "Kinda Like A Big Deal" [Produced By DJ Khalil]

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

being an avid clise fan since the first time i heard grindin on the monday night mixtape with dj clue, i must say its alright. I guess its becasue i hold themin such high regard.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

beat is insane... imma bump this
c'mon y'all...even TIME liked it.
laugh.gif

gotta admit though it wasn't all that to me when i listened with headphones at first. went back to my room and blasted it.......
sick.gif
x
smh.gif

Problem is, these dudes are listening to it through some stock Acer laptop speakers tombout, "it wasn't all that." Invest in some Beats by Dr. Dre's headphones decent %#* pair of subwoofers and tell me this record is still 'meh.' I think the guitar is dope, the choir-type screaming in the back, dope. The drums knock and the hook is dope,rhythmically. Joint was just a warning shot people! They gave us a cot damn track with Kanye & Khalil as a "teaser" to the official single. Letsjust appreciate this by default, please.
laugh.gif
For the love of God even TIME liked it.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

The video is suppose to drop in 2 weeks and Rik Cordero might direct.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Problem is, these dudes are listening to it through some stock Acer laptop speakers tombout, "it wasn't all that." Invest in some Beats by Dr. Dre's headphones decent %#* pair of subwoofers and tell me this record is still 'meh.' I think the guitar is dope, the choir-type screaming in the back, dope. The drums knock and the hook is dope, rhythmically. Joint was just a warning shot people! They gave us a cot damn track with Kanye & Khalil as a "teaser" to the official single. Lets just appreciate this by default, please.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

damn chill
laugh.gif
but ima bump it in the car tomorrow and seehow it is because my opinions in the past have changed for some songs after i played it in the whip.....but the beat is dope...

Problem is, these dudes are listening to it through some stock Acer laptop speakers tombout, "it wasn't all that." Invest in some Beats by Dr. Dre's headphones decent %#* pair of subwoofers and tell me this record is still 'meh.' I think the guitar is dope, the choir-type screaming in the back, dope. The drums knock and the hook is dope, rhythmically. Joint was just a warning shot people! They gave us a cot damn track with Kanye & Khalil as a "teaser" to the official single. Lets just appreciate this by default, please.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

My Skullcandy ear buds>This mediocre Clipse track.

Lets just appreciate this by default, please.
That's really the only reason I do appreciate it.

The beat hits, but that's only half the battle. Lyrically, it's not up to par with typical Clipse and Kanye.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Ok person with Lil' Wayne in his avatar.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Ok person with Lil' Wayne in his avatar.
Ok, and...?
laugh.gif

I'm one of the biggest Clipse fans on this site.....But I'mma call a spade a spade.

Track is average by Clipse standards, and if you don't think that, then there is nothin more to say....
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I've already said I've bumped this track 40+ times already
laugh.gif
...BUT, Mal, is that you?
nerd.gif

i waited to hear maybach music 2, that lived up to the hype... this is just a nice beat

its like they were sooo happy to get in the studio with yeezy and did one of those things that we artist do and not really come with a cohesive track...itsmixtape worthy at best

Ok. So Kanye has officially bodied 3 straight tracks. The "Poke Her Face" joint, the "Maybach Music" joint, and this joint.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Ok. So Kanye has officially bodied 3 straight tracks. The "Poke Her Face" joint, the "Maybach Music" joint, and this joint.

sick.gif
and he is going to continue to body tracks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DJ Khalil went in on this beat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(Sig Check
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
)

The lyrics to this joint are dope
pimp.gif
, the beat keeps it on replay. The hookis pretty bad might as well be non-existent.

Back
Top Bottom