Clippers @ Lakers 11/5 vol please no injuries

Enjoy this game, I don't think we play again til Thanksgiving.
smh.gif

I haven't heard about the status of Baron or Camby, Clips fans got anything?

Hope it's a good game, Lakers with the W.

Davis and Camby played last game, but with limited minutes and both of them didn't start. Hope they can play more this game and contribute.

Lakers will win this game, but I'm just praying we keep it close and entertaining
grin.gif

00-LAclipperslogos.gif

Clippers Starting 5
baron_davis.jpg
cuttino_mobley.jpg
al_thornton.jpg
marcus_camby.jpg
chris_kaman.jpg

B. Davis - Mobley - Thornton - Camby - Kaman

Reserves
mike_taylor.jpg
eric_gordon.jpg
ricky_davis.jpg
tim_thomas.jpg
brian_skinner.jpg

Taylor - Gordon - R. Davis - Thomas - Skinner

00-Lakerslogos.gif

Lakers Starting 5
derek_fisher.jpg
kobe_bryant.jpg
vladimir_radmanovic.jpg
pau_gasol.jpg
andrew_bynum.jpg

Fisher - Bryant - Radmanovic - Gasol - Bynum

Reserves
jordan_farmar.jpg
sasha_vujacic.jpg
trevor_ariza.jpg
lamar_odom.jpg
chris_mihm.jpg

Farmar - Vujacic - Ariza - Odom - Mihm

Injury Report:
clippers_sm.gif
Los Angeles Clippers

No injuries to report

lakers_sm.gif
Los Angeles Lakers

Andrew Bynum (strained right rotator cuff) and Josh Powell (strained left hamstring) are probable.

Originally Posted by CityByTheSea

Davis and Camby played last game, but with limited minutes and both of them didn't start. Hope they can play more this game and contribute.
My bad man, I didn't know they played last game. I'm sort of a lazy bum, I don't have time to look back thru stuff to see what'swhat.

You new? Or a new SN? 80 posts pretty early to have a sig and avy all set.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Welcome aboard if you are new though.
pimp.gif

how much will the lakers win by? 20 or 30 points? i hope bum titty plays so we can rake the floor with him. knowing bum titty though he will probably sit outwith a swollen finger or bruised booty hole smh

Originally Posted by NobleKane

how much will the lakers win by? 20 or 30 points? i hope bum titty plays so we can rake the floor with him. knowing bum titty though he will probably sit out with a swollen finger or bruised booty hole smh

So you're saying you're not a fan of Baron?
nerd.gif

Sheesh man, you need a hug or somethin.
laugh.gif

I don't expect the Clippers to win, but I'd like to see some improvement, especially if Davis and Camby play some significant minutes. I see it goingpretty much like most of the Clippers other games this season -- they'll keep it close until mid-way through the 3rd or early in the 4th and then getworked.

Clippers r seeking revenge, Lakers better come prepared after their yearlong layofff............................

wait.....when the hell did andrew get injured??

I don't see a let down game here, not with a week between games. Here's to 4-0.
pimp.gif
Go Lakers!!!

we should get a win...hopefully there are no let ups specially on the defensive end. Nice to have a laker game again..feels like it's been months since welast played
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Lakers by 20+

The Clippers are horrible.
The Clippers aren't THAT bad.... they're not as bad as those teams in a certain state in the Midwest right?

But forreal though, the Lakers got this probably.

You guys need to relax with those rediculous predictions
laugh.gif
... i mean im confident in our team too, and i believe we will win... but give the clippers achance, they got humiliated really badly last time and im sure they will want some revenge...they arent going to just allow us to roll over them twice in arow, believe that. It should be an easy victory however.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by NobleKane

how much will the lakers win by? 20 or 30 points? i hope bum titty plays so we can rake the floor with him. knowing bum titty though he will probably sit out with a swollen finger or bruised booty hole smh

So you're saying you're not a fan of Baron?
nerd.gif

Sheesh man, you need a hug or somethin.
laugh.gif

when he was on the hornets he was bad +*%. on the warriors, he was fun to watch but hes a glorified stephon marbury with a better post game. he should have putup steve nash numbers under nellie ball... not to mention this guy cant stay healthy even if his life depended on it...

why do i call him bum titty now instead of bum diddy? because the only injury he probably wouldnt sit out for is a bum titty..

plus i like to get under mjclipperfan's skin due to his prick like qualities in warrior and laker threads...
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom