Cliff Lee to the Phillies...

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

That rotation is absurd.
30t6p3b.gif

the dude who spit on his wife prob just took a bullet to the head as the NYC coroner is ruling it a suicide 
laugh.gif

the dude who spit on his wife prob just took a bullet to the head as the NYC coroner is ruling it a suicide 
laugh.gif

Yeah I agree, I'm "disappointed" as a Yankee fan, who wouldn't want him... but I'm not mad at his decision. The Phillies are a hell of a team and that rotation is absurd, I'd want to play for them if I was Lee too.

Yeah I agree, I'm "disappointed" as a Yankee fan, who wouldn't want him... but I'm not mad at his decision. The Phillies are a hell of a team and that rotation is absurd, I'd want to play for them if I was Lee too.

As a Yankee fan this sucks but nothing you can do now.
ohwell.gif

I'm interested in seeing the contract details and exactly how much money he left on the table from the Rangers and Yankees.

Congrats to the Phillies, their rotation is going to be disgusting.
sick.gif

As a Yankee fan this sucks but nothing you can do now.
ohwell.gif

I'm interested in seeing the contract details and exactly how much money he left on the table from the Rangers and Yankees.

Congrats to the Phillies, their rotation is going to be disgusting.
sick.gif

Phils out to top the '98 Yanks as the G.O.A.T. team.

This is honestly the greatest rotation ever assembled in the 100+ year history of baseball. I am just stunned.

Giants rotation is probably second best right now, but it's not really close. On paper, of course.

Phils out to top the '98 Yanks as the G.O.A.T. team.

This is honestly the greatest rotation ever assembled in the 100+ year history of baseball. I am just stunned.

Giants rotation is probably second best right now, but it's not really close. On paper, of course.

Originally Posted by onewearz

That handful of stupid !#* Yankee fans who were getting on lee's wife can thank themselves. I honestly believe that had something to do with it
I don't.

It's funny...all you heard throughout the season and in the beginning of FA was Lee was going to the highest bidder, regardless of who it was. In the end he took the least out of his highest 3 offers and went with the team/city he was most comfortable with.

Count me in with those that are more surprised he didn't stay with the Rangers > taking the Yankee's money. The longer it dragged, the more it seemed like Texas were the favorites...

Originally Posted by onewearz

That handful of stupid !#* Yankee fans who were getting on lee's wife can thank themselves. I honestly believe that had something to do with it
I don't.

It's funny...all you heard throughout the season and in the beginning of FA was Lee was going to the highest bidder, regardless of who it was. In the end he took the least out of his highest 3 offers and went with the team/city he was most comfortable with.

Count me in with those that are more surprised he didn't stay with the Rangers > taking the Yankee's money. The longer it dragged, the more it seemed like Texas were the favorites...

Originally Posted by So Slickening

I bet Werth is salty.
He already has a ring, and now he's getting paid. I obviously don't know him, but I want to say he is just fine with the position he is now in.

Originally Posted by So Slickening

I bet Werth is salty.
He already has a ring, and now he's getting paid. I obviously don't know him, but I want to say he is just fine with the position he is now in.

Back
Top Bottom