cliche sitcom scenarios vol. fall season is here!

the best friends fall for the same girl then hate each other/duke it out but make up in the end choose each other over the girl.

the parents not wanting to give the son/daughter driving lessons episode

the men of the show vs women of the show episode.

the mom smokes crack and burns the house down. Family moves out of burnt house into uncle's house. The mom turns into a crack head and lives in a crackhouse

So, part 2 of this game... can you match up actual episodes of t.v. shows with the listed situations above?

The superstar basketball player who still ends up going to a random college i.e., Fresh Prince... Will did NUMBERS in high school but dude couldn't get ascholarship to a D1 school? ULA? Seriously...
eyes.gif

Also, the guy who has a new girlfriend every single episode (Seinfeld, Fresh Prince, Ron from A Different World) I guess they have to call them"girlfriends" instead of "girls they were just smashing" but still...

The "makeover" episode... some ugly chick gets fly and then all the dudes are on her... her popularity is short-lived and she goes back to hermudbutt ways... then some dude tries to holla at her talking about "he's liked her the whole time... he doesn't care how she looks... he justloves her personality"
eyes.gif

The two people who hate each other at the beginning of the episode only to end up having sex at the end

The wedding that's full of mishaps

The "meet the parents" episode where they generally dislike the boyfriend at first but at the end they love him

The blind date episode...

The email/letter/text message/voicemail that gets sent that either wasn't supposed to be sent or was sent to the wrong person...

I got a million of these...
laugh.gif
I love this thread...

The jealousy episode
The learning to drive/renewal of a driver's license episode
The vacation episodes
The going on a gameshow episode
The celebrity cameo episode
The episode where there's a misunderstanding

holiday episode
new girl in school episode(she's never seen or mentioned again)
the meet the partents of the significant other episode

Back
Top Bottom