Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards - Game 1 Post Sat, 4/19 12:30pm ESPN

I think its obvious the wizards have a better team. But fer real Lebron James, idc about overhyping. Lebron James is gonna be the reason the cavs will win in 6with a team not as good by far.

Wiz in 6. Lets go DC.
pimp.gif

i feel like a kid on Christmas morning, so excited. here's to the wiz gettin nothin but a lump of coal.

Were you the official starter of Cavs game threads or that dude that everybody hated because he jinxed the Cavs and was really lame with his attempts to backthe team up? Sorry, just confused. It was either you or that dude with the Lebron Raymone James SN. That lump of coal line really just made me think it was youthat everyone banned from making Cavs game threads because that was pretty lame.

you cant be talkin trash at all if this quote above me is true. how old are you kid, 12? you have to miss your teams playoff game to go to your sisters piano recital, give me a break. even the wiz fans are soft

Yo, Method Man.... you're just gonna let him trash talk you like that without a response???

nerd.gif

Cobra_Commander_colors.jpg

[h3]Wizards' secret weapon? How about Soulja Boy?[/h3] [h4]Posted by Branson Wright [email protected] April 18, 2008 17:59PM[/h4]
Categories: Cavaliers

Check out LeBron James' "Soulja Boy Dance" earlier this season at The Q

http://www.youtube.com/v/qV-dh7Ss3YA&hl=en http://www.youtube.com/v/qV-dh7Ss3YA&hl=en

http://www.youtube.com/v/qV-dh7Ss3YA&hl=enhttp://www.youtube.com/v/qV-dh7Ss3YA&hl=en

DeAndre Way is not much of a basketball fan and, surprisingly, he has never seen LeBron James play. So when Way saw that James mentioned his stage name, "Soulja Boy" in a recent article, Way was caught way off guard.

"Someone from Interscope Records called me and sent me the quote," Way said. "I looked and didn't really think much about it. LeBron said something like he was Jay-Z and DeShawn [Stevenson] is Soulja Boy. I took that as [disrespectful]."

Following the Cavaliers' practice on Friday in preparation of today's Game 1
of the playoffs against the Washington Wizards, James said he was not trying to be critical of Way.
All James attempted to do was respond to the slight given to him by Wizards guard Stevenson. Today's game is the first time Stevenson and James have competed against each other since last month's loss to the Wizards. After James missed a 3-point shot that would have won the game, Stevenson told reporters, among other things, that James was overrated.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Following the Cavaliers' practice on Friday in preparation of today's Game 1
of the playoffs against the Washington Wizards, James said he was not trying to be critical of Way.

And
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Lebrick backing down to Soulja Boy

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

you cant be talkin trash at all if this quote above me is true. how old are you kid, 12? you have to miss your teams playoff game to go to your sisters piano recital, give me a break. even the wiz fans are soft

Kiss a pistol. Lets go DC.

Dang, Coach Brown brought up a good point...The Cavs are going up against THREE scorers that are capable ofputting up 20ppg or better. That's going to be a problem if the 3 amigos catch fire.

JPZx, cool it set then..unlike someone else
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

game time..headed over to my cousins to watch the game.. see y'all after.

Good luck Cleveland, let's go Wizards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang, Coach Brown brought up a good point...The Cavs are going up against THREE scorers that are capable of putting up 20ppg or better. That's going to be a problem if the 3 amigos catch fire.
It was the samesenario 2 years ago. The Wizards had the highest scoring trio in the NBA that year & and the Cavs defense stifled that. This year, their offense is LESSpotent with an injured Arenas and injured Butler.

I like our chances

GO CAVS!!!!

Originally Posted by KAPSI1911

Dang, Coach Brown brought up a good point...The Cavs are going up against THREE scorers that are capable of putting up 20ppg or better. That's going to be a problem if the 3 amigos catch fire.

Yup. Even Roger Freakin Mason Jr. has put up 30 twice this season
laugh.gif
And Nick Young is a dynamic scorer off the bench, I doubt he'll get minutesthough unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom