Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards - Game 1 Post Sat, 4/19 12:30pm ESPN

The refs again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Face it,

LeBron took this one, and Washington blew their chances.

Originally Posted by roback1991

laugh.gif
the dude making fun of Ohio is from Oregon
roll.gif

What a gump
roll.gif

roll.gif
Ohio does have a couple hick towns, but based off Cleveland, Akronand Cincinnati alone, he don't have a clue.

^And discredit the Cavs D down the stretch, we made some nice plays. I'm almost to the point where I don't expect any credit or class out of opposingteams in this forum.

And 30 pages for Game 1 in a seven game series has got to be a first on NT...

lebron making it look so easy out there
eek.gif

cavs in the penalty with 7 min left and they throwing up threes
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

laugh.gif
roll.gif

What a gump
roll.gif
Annnnnnnnnnd Oregon has more professional sports championships over the last 35 years than Ohio.

With one team.

Ouch.
sick.gif

What does that have to do with people from Ohio being "hillbillies?" Get the duck outta here.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

What a gump
roll.gif
Annnnnnnnnnd Oregon has more professional sports championships over the last 35 years than Ohio.

With one team.

Ouch.
sick.gif

We weren't talking about sports, you nincompoop. You called the state in which I reside "hillbilly". I don't think you understand. Howold are you?

laugh.gif
roll.gif

What a gump
roll.gif

With one team.

Ouch.
sick.gif

We weren't talking about sports, you nincompoop. You called the state in which I reside "hillbilly". I don't think you understand. How old are you?
Naw let me handle this dude man.
mad.gif

You Wizards fans are starting to sound like some girls, stop whining about the foul calls. Washington did it to themselves.
If someone's team doesn't win they resort to blaming the officials, moaning about calls and call favoritism for the best player on theother team.

It never fails,
laugh.gif

that dunk by lebron was amazing,
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

What a gump
roll.gif

With one team.

Ouch.
sick.gif

We weren't talking about sports, you nincompoop. You called the state in which I reside "hillbilly". I don't think you understand. How old are you?

I don't think you understand.

I can't even name another city beyond Portland and Beaverton (strictly because of the swoosh), and Ohio is a hillbilly state?

Originally Posted by JDB1523

I can't even name another city beyond Portland and Beaverton (strictly because of the swoosh), and Ohio is a hillbilly state?
Not my fault someone didn't pay attention during Geography.

This is what I like most about players like Kobe (Ruben Patterson AKA "The Kobe Stopper"), andLebron. When players not of their caliber call them out they respond by taking a hot steaming dump on their heads.

I'm not saying D-Steve is a scrub, because he has talent, but he's not on that level obviously. He was better off just keeping quiet and trying hisbest to do what he could to contain Lebron. But riling him up wasn't the best move...Charles Barkley knows what's up.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

What a gump
roll.gif

With one team.

Ouch.
sick.gif

I don't think you understand.

Good comeback. But you lose. You called someone else a hillbilly when your name is " Chuck" and you live in Eugene, Oregon

My city:
33wkxmg.jpg

Your city:
1zcl28l.jpg

Good comeback. But you lose. You called someone else a hillbilly when your name is " Chuck" and you live in Eugene, Oregon
And?

Eugene is full of hippies, not hillbillies. Ohio is full of hillbillies. Two or three large towns do not make up for that.

/fail

EDIT - I'll stop now (until the next game thread). I'm not trying to get banned over the hillbilly state.

Back
Top Bottom