Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards - Game 1 Post Sat, 4/19 12:30pm ESPN

smh.gif
@ Lebron saying Stevenson is Soulja Boy.... Soulja Boyis atlease known Stevenson is a NOBODY... Deshawn is more like the dude you always see in Soulja Boy vids K-Rab

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

Deshawn and Bron WILL come to blows this series, garunteed

I would LOVE to see that. We haven't had a great playoff fight in a looooooong time.
smh.gif

Deshawn would be out for the entire playoffs and parts of next year. Bron would only get a Tech
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cleveland's offense is SHAKY, dudes don't know what the *%!! is going on out there
laugh.gif
while the Wizards are coming down and lookin like they own thecourt.

damn i kinda want the wiz to win this. they probably wont just because of lebrons greatness but i just wanna see gilbert win for once. he talks too much tolose every year

jamison does not miss from 8 feet and in. He managae to turn everything into an underhand or floater. Nonetheless, dude is smokin

This Wizards team is so much better with Gilbert in the game, its ridiculous. He BETTER play the whole 4th quarter or most of it at least.

Jamison is that dude...So is Haywood...I've been a huge Heels fan Forever..But yall boy Stevenson is wack..His best form of defense after the first qtr.was to hope that somone ELSE fouls Lebron when he blows past him, or turn to the refs and plead for a travel call...

Stevensons heart is probably beating hard as crap everytime Bron gets the ball.

And why did this game get the Poo Poo Announcers? I would have taken Jon Barry or even the local Steve Buckhantnzsp?

lebron wanted to take a sip of the gatorade, but he knew he was on the monitor, so he thought twice lol

I really hate Side Show Bob's game. Worst flopper in the league, has no game and needs a haircut. I was hoping his little holdout in the beginning of theyear would force him to go play in Europe.

Stevensons heart is probably beating hard as crap everytime Bron gets the ball.

And why did this game get the Poo Poo Announcers? I would have taken Jon Barry or even the local Steve Buckhantnzsp?
I'm watching Steve Buckhantz as we speak . My favorite announcer of any kind for any sport
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom