CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2016 NBA CHAMPIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough loss. :smh:

I really expected the team to come out much better than they did, especially considering that they finally got rid of the problematic head coach.

Coach isn't the problem. It's the declining star player that uses passive aggressive tactics to get coaches fired and having average bench players get grossly overpaid...

Coach isn't the problem. It's the declining star player that uses passive aggressive tactics to get coaches fired and having average bench players get grossly overpaid...
Everybody is a cutting edge beat writer when the Cavs/LeBron loses.

It's two games guy. I agree with the average bench though. There aren't many two-way guys on their team. 

Definitely has been a wild last couple days. Didn't thick we would come out and destroy the Bulls but good lord we couldn't hit a damn thing.

Big time week coming up. Wiggins in town tomorrow. Then we got Phoenix on Wednesday and @ Detroit on Friday.
Spurs coming in on Saturday.

Got the win but still not looking sharp, something just does not feel right, like these guys are not happy to play the game anymore

Even though we are 3-1 since that debacle I feel like that killed their spirits :lol: smfh.

Feels good to get that W.

Can't worry about the past focus on getting better today.

We will be fine.

Got the win but still not looking sharp, something just does not feel right, like these guys are not happy to play the game anymore

Because the pressure has officially been turned up and they know that they're not gonna deliver what everyone expects them too, a championship....

Well we have 3 months to get it together, Get hot around March like last yr and anything can happen

LeBron after this season... "He steps around Lue!"
laugh.gif
.  side note: that would probably be a technical these days
mean.gif

Last edited:
Gotta pick up the defense but good energy from The Squad, hopefully we can get Kyrie back on Track.

These guys are hitting a stride tonight 
pimp.gif

Love's on fire (No Kings of Leon). LeBron missing dunks outchea, I'm sure the hater thread will get a raise. 
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom