Classic Mixtapes Thread Vol. ?

my favorites off the top of my head

Cam'ron- the purple mixtape
Jay- S.carter mixtape
Joe budden- MM2 n mm3
Jada - champ is here
J. cole- Friday Night Lights
50 - best of 50 cent befor the album or something like that.
Krit's 2nd one Return of 4eva...believe thats its name (his 2nd one)

MM2 and Friday Night Lights is some of my favorite music period.

The Mixtape About NothingFriday Night LightsReturn 4evaDedication 2 The SuffixSo Far Gone Comeback SeasonNostalgia, Ultra.

yo gotti- CM 4
Gucci- Chicken Talk
Jay- s. carter mixtape
Dro- DAY ONE(arguably the best GG from an artist not name wayne or jeezy)
Boss don Biggavelli- MDB2, PD
tity boi- Trap-a-velli 2
Fab- TINC 1

Damn. I forgot about Ghost In a Shell. Could we add Papoose into the mix? Sure he was terrible, but everyone was checking out his tapes. 
electionday-500x500.jpg

Papoose+Sharades.jpg

2ndplace.jpg

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

So you guys are seriously like wiz khalifa? I still think everyone is playing a big joke on me...

dude has put out heat for years, what you mean

What you mean is that YEARS ago he put out dope music. All of his recent stuff has been bootyhole. And nobody can tell me a single dope verse he spit after 2006-2007. And YES that matters

So I went thru this whole thread and I know you guys have a lot of hate for Wayne, but seriously THE DROUGHT 3 & NO CEILINGS top my list, how can y'all not have those ????

Originally Posted by thisizdray

So I went thru this whole thread and I know you guys have a lot of hate for Wayne, but seriously THE DROUGHT 3 & NO CEILINGS top my list, how can y'all not have those ????
Bc Dedication 2 was his best mixtape, and was his PEAK.  Dedication 2 should be on everybodys list

this thread made me go back and revisit trap or die 2 and the verdict still stands... not impressed

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Bc Dedication 2 was his best mixtape, and was his PEAK.  Dedication 2 should be on everybodys list

I say the drought 3 was his peak

Back
Top Bottom