Classic Gucci Mane Interview

Welp. There you have it folks. Young laying it all out.

Young can talk all he wants, but plain and simple....Gooch already bodied TWO cats on jeezy's side when a shawty tried to set the N_ Gucci up and put a huge halt to his rap career.

Young is like 5'10 tops, Gucci 6'4 with a street n_ resume (wrap sheet stupid long) , Young ain't trying to see Gooch like that. Talking about Gucci face tat's like that has any relevance, I hate when another dude judge's another guy's tats/clothes....it's lame B.

:rofl: @ the way Gucci looked at Envy when he questioned him bout the case, I was picturing Gucci reaching over the table & yolk him up :lol:

Last edited:
Young can talk all he wants, but plain and simple....Gooch already bodied TWO cats on jeezy's side when a shawty tried to set the N_ Gucci up and put a huge halt to his rap career.
Young is like 5'10 tops, Gucci 6'4 with a street n_ resume (wrap sheet stupid long) , Young ain't trying to see Gooch like that. Talking about Gucci face tat's like that has any relevance, I hate when another dude judge's another guy's tats/clothes....it's lame B.

:x

[h1]
*SLURP SLURP*[/h1]

all this, my man gucci gon come back :smokin

Gucci dropped a diss going at Jeezy

Thing that got me was how much he played Future and 2 Chainz, like they're not more popular than he is right now. 

I never understood how Jeezy escaped those accusations though. Everyone knew dude tried to have Gucci killed.

Sucks that we'll never get another "So Icey" :lol:  :smh: ...song was a goddamn hit. 

One of my guilty pleasures of 2005 :lol: when I couldn't stand Gucci and pretty much called it that Jeezy would be huge sooner or later

Gucci dropped a diss going at Jeezy

gucci-mane-arrested-again-500-300x337.jpg

Going at Jeezy and TIP.

This trap/EDM wave got ****** tryna beef in 2012.

"I did a song with Keyshia Cole/I know ya still miss her

But Puff was ****** her while you was fallin in love with her"

sick.gif

Last edited:
I can't believe I'm sayin this............ But that boy Gucci went in, so disrespectful especially the lines and news broadcast bout Jeezy boy. That Keisha cole line :lol: :lol: :lol:

***** did what we been waiting on Ross to do this whole time.

*grabs popcorn*

Stay Skrapped 2K12 :nerd:

Ross scared but I wouldn't be surprised if dude joined in now...and @meech I was going to say ain't nobody getting killed but I remembered who we were talking about lol..

Back
Top Bottom