Class of 2008 Stand up...Vol Finally done

Saturday is my College Graduation...I have a free scholarship to attend either Penn State, Temple University, or Univeristy of Pittsburgh for Grad school andI have up to 5 years to use it
pimp.gif
so thats my plan B plan A is finallygetting my business off the ground since I will have plenty of time...Congrats to everyone yes we are finally done such a relief
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Saturday is my College Graduation...I have a free scholarship to attend either Penn State, Temple University, or University of Pittsburgh for Grad school andI have up to 5 years to use it
pimp.gif
so thats my plan B plan A is finallygetting my business off the ground since I will have plenty of time...Congrats to everyone yes we are finally done such a relief
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats main. I cant wait for mines its the 29th!!! Im going to miss all the good memories in high school with all the good friends ive met and made. Collegehere we come!!

Congrats man. I still have another 3-4 years left.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I have a question though, How many credits do you have to have accumulated to graduatea college?

I graduate from high school in 17 more school days...
pimp.gif

Then im going to Sam Houston State University for Criminal justice
pimp.gif

it differs from school to school my school is 130 credits for business majors...I know nursing and science majors are a bit higher bc they have labs andeverything...time def flies so your done b4 u know it

congrats...i'm proud of anyone graduating from anywhere cuz i know there are days when we all feel like quiting...

man just go to college...penn state...get that big ten education, and those losses from the Wolverines.

ya if i didnt !$#* up i would be graduating highschool in like 20 days but now ill be graduating next year when im 19 hopefully

Originally Posted by texasreppin713

I graduate from high school in 17 more school days...
pimp.gif

Then im going to Sam Houston State University for Criminal justice
pimp.gif
Already, I just graduated from there, in May, still in Huntsville right now finishing up a few last minute things though.

Back
Top Bottom