:: CITY HIGH member Robby Pardlo on A&E Intervention ::

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Boys and girls, wanna hear a true story?
Saturday night, was at this real wild party
They had the liquor overflowin' the cup
About 5, 6 strippers tryin' to work for a buck
dammit. i was gon' post that.
laugh.gif

what happened to City High is a shame though.
lotta people had high hopes for Ryan Toby after Sister Act 2.
y'all know he had everybody singin "when Jesus WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS!"

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I will watch this when I can. Claudette is soooo gorgeous. Back then, she was kind of like Cassie when it was to looks for being known for being so beautiful, except that Claudette actually knows how to sing and has talent.

She did Robby so dirty.
Personal life
Ortiz was born in Willingboro, New Jersey to Puerto Rican parents. Throughout high school Ortiz dated future bandmate Robby Pardlo, who formed the group with Ortiz and Ryan Toby. Ryan Toby, former group mate, married Ortiz on October 14, 2004. They have 2 sons together. Their first son was born in 2003 and their second son was born in 2005. Her third child, a daughter (not fathered by Toby) was born on August 12, 2008.

Triflin. I can't stand a triflin female. Boils my blood. She even has him pissed at his mom. "You ain't +@%% for that mom". I laughed so loud when he said that. His brother still has some resentment towards him. Their mothe has only seen his kids like twice but takes care of Robs. smh

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Triflin. I can't stand a triflin female. Boils my blood. She even has him pissed at his mom. "You ain't *!*+ for that mom". I laughed so loud when he said that. His brother still has some resentment towards him. Their mothe has only seen his kids like twice but takes care of Robs. smh

how does she have him pissed at his own mom?

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Triflin. I can't stand a triflin female. Boils my blood. She even has him pissed at his mom. "You ain't *!*+ for that mom". I laughed so loud when he said that. His brother still has some resentment towards him. Their mothe has only seen his kids like twice but takes care of Robs. smh

Misplaced anger.  He sees how his mom left his pops after 40 years of marriage (which IS kind of odd) and all he can think about is how he got played by that skeezer.  Aaaaand it doesn't help that he's beyond faded most of the time. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Misplaced anger.  He sees how his mom left his pops after 40 years of marriage (which IS kind of odd) and all he can think about is how he got played by that skeezer.  Aaaaand it doesn't help that he's beyond faded most of the time. 
laugh.gif

pretty much...40 years tho? might as well just die together

intervention is one of my favorite shows, this isn't even that deep of an episode. has anyone seen the two episodes that they recently did a follow up on? the one about gabe the adopted indian kid whos addicted to heroin? and the episode about the girl addicted to inhalants. the first one is DEEP the second one is the scariest episode on intervention. another episode i think was deep was the one about ben, the DXM and coke addict. he relapsed like !$%@, i follow his blog, that guy... idk what to think about him. he has some problems though.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I will watch this when I can. Claudette is soooo gorgeous. Back then, she was kind of like Cassie when it was to looks for being known for being so beautiful, except that Claudette actually knows how to sing and has talent.

She did Robby so dirty.
Personal life
Ortiz was born in Willingboro, New Jersey to Puerto Rican parents. Throughout high school Ortiz dated future bandmate Robby Pardlo, who formed the group with Ortiz and Ryan Toby. Ryan Toby, former group mate, married Ortiz on October 14, 2004. They have 2 sons together. Their first son was born in 2003 and their second son was born in 2005. Her third child, a daughter (not fathered by Toby) was born on August 12, 2008.

I don't think she did Rob dirty... I mean she's going to like who she's going to like... it's not like they were married 
grin.gif

But
eek.gif
... look at those dates above. She cheated on that dude too? Are they even still together? Cause that's foul
smh.gif

She's still hot though. At least this gives me hope that if I ever see her in person, I can bag
laugh.gif

Man alcoholism is no joke, I've seen it first hand in two generations of my family.

One of the reasons I'm terrified to pick up a bottle. I'm 26 years old and haven't even tasted champagne.

My-T.

im sayin

she was a bad chick though

but i aint drinkin over no chick.

Ortiz>millian

My mans was singin and drinkin like that one uncle at the cook out that annoys u after he get a lil taste
smh.gif

Claudette is a straight skeezer tho

This is what happens when your 15mins of fame is over. Now for those who didnt you just suck at life.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

laugh.gif

pretty much...40 years tho? might as well just die together
that made me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Man alcoholism is no joke, I've seen it first hand in two generations of my family.

One of the reasons I'm terrified to pick up a bottle. I'm 26 years old and haven't even tasted champagne.

My-T.
it's not so hard to keep it in control that you'd turn into this guy after a few drinks here and there.

claudette was bad back in the days

i still bump their cd
pimp.gif

any place i can catch this episode online?

IMO she just a skeezer. She aint do much wrong except for the stereotype of women getting somewhere in a Man's world.

The dude who she married and had kids with got done dirty when she moved on to Wyclef
laugh.gif

This alcoholic paved his way to his own downfall.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

This is what happens when your 15mins of fame is over. Now for those who didnt you just suck at life.
"one minute your on the red carpet chilling with will and jada, next minute your drinkin liquor from a plastic bottle"

Back
Top Bottom