CITGO

Got this email......

IN ORLANDO LAST WEEK, AT ACITGOSTATION, REGULAR GAS WAS PRICED AT$2.82 PER GALLON, AND NO CUSTOMERS.

HOWEVER
, ACROSS THE STREET FUEL WAS SELLING FOR $2.85PER GALLON AND ALL PUMPS THERE HADCARS WAITINGTO FUEL UP. What'sgoing on? Word is getting around!!!!! Read on:

Have you noticed how the
CITGO signs havedisappeared in the past 7-8 months? A very clever move byChavez. But guess what,"CITGO" IS CHANGING ITS NAME,too...
This is serious, Americans,...make sure you read this very carefully.

NEWS FLASH

Chavez
is NOW getting aRussian Weapons Factorybuilt by Putin. TheRUSSIANS are building an AK -47 Kalashnikov Assault Rifle factory inVenezuela , to give armament support to Communist Rebelgroups throughout the Americas ..

Chavez NOW hasIRANIANS operating
his oil refineries in Venezuela for him. It islikely only a matter of time, if not already, before Chavez has Iranian built LONG RANGE missiles, with a varietyof warhead types aimed at: Guess Who?

CITGO
is NOW in the process of Changing Its Name to"PETROEXPRESS"due to the loss of gasoline sales in the USA ...due to the recentpublicity of ownership by Chavez of Venezuela.

Every dollar you spend with
''CITGO" or"PETRO EXPRESS"gasoline will be usedagainst you, your basic human rights, and your freedoms. He will start wars here in the Americas that will probably be the death of millions.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT
because Chavez is starting to feel the loss of revenue from his holdings. HE OWNS"CITGO". This is a very important move that everyoneshould be aware of.

ANNOUNCED JUST RECENTLY
"CITGO", BEING AWARE THAT SALES ARE DOWN DUE TO U.S. CUSTOMERS NOT WANTING TO BUY FROM'CITGO-CHAVEZ', HAVE STARTED TO CHANGE THENAME OF SOME OFTHEIR STORES TO: 'PETRO EXPRESS'. DONOT BUY FROM "PETRO EXPRESS"EITHER!!! 'PETRO EXPRESS' IS ALSO 100% OWNED BY"CHAVEZ."

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

I don't care, there's rarely any Citgos in Houston anyways.

I only pump Exxon or Chevron/Shell if I don't have an Exxon near me.
smokin.gif

Pumping Plus FTW!

Originally Posted by daboyprince23

better edit that comment you internet gangsta

If you were talking to me, and what I left being just as lame, how about you post up some facts and proof that Chavez is running a war company behind an oilfront.
I don't like the guy, his policies, or what he's doing to the oil business, but you cant expect people to be up in arms over an email you got. An emailthat is obviously biased and unsubstantiated at that. Show me some sources, please.

From snopes:
Both Circle K and Petro Express are privately-owned chains of convenience stores... the latter owned by The Pantry, Inc., which is headquartered in Sanford, North Carolina. Neither chain is owned by Citgo or the Venezuela government. Although Petro Express outlets did once sell Citgo gasoline, the company stated in October 2006 that the chain would be phasing out sales of that brand by 2007. Soon after The Pantry's acquisition... announced that gasoline sales at those outlets would be converted to Chevron's Texaco brand.

lmaoooooooooooo thats the dumbest thing ive read this year ,,,, chavez workin with russians and iran,,,,,brought to us by the same people that said there werewmd in iraq and thats why we had to invade iraq

Back
Top Bottom