Circuit City to liquidate remaining US stores (Wiki and Informative Video on Pg 1)

I went to a Circuit City by my house and these employees don't even care. I'll keep checking back to see if any of the Nikon Flashes go on sale...Oreven a external HD.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Sounds like a great time to shoplift

if this was 2 years ago I would have came up

Why not? The employees prolly do it...lol

And those of you waiting for Ipods they're only $10 off right now...i doubt you wanna stand in a long a** line to save 10 bucks

Wait until Mid February when they get desperate

about to start asking dudes do they want to make some fast cash
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I should be in direct contact with the liquidator to a store nearby in a week.
does that mean you'll get prices for us or people will get hooked up
devil.gif

Went to circuit city this past weekend..and i must say it was wack..no wonder i never shopped there and kept it strictly best buy....i'm waitin for thenikon d40 to go lower in price..this weekend i could get it for 449.99..i was like wow..that's a steal
laugh.gif

Circuit City around my way in PA had Plasma's for 25 % off and i believe 30% off 40'' and above. They are only going to drop even more in a weekand a half or two and they still had A LOT of stuff left. Its been dropping like 5 percent every week i noticed at mines

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Circuit City around my way in PA had Plasma's for 25 % off and i believe 30% off 40'' and above. They are only going to drop even more in a week and a half or two and they still had A LOT of stuff left. Its been dropping like 5 percent every week i noticed at mines

thats what i wanna know about the store near me. i wanna know how many tvs they have in the back os i can just wait longer and longer
pimp.gif

Circuit City around my way in PA
Where in PA is this must not be in Philly or Pitt. Hopefully its Philly cause I don't want to go up there for the same garbage sell they hadthe first time I went there.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Circuit City around my way in PA
Where in PA is this must not be in Philly or Pitt. Hopefully its Philly cause I don't want to go up there for the same garbage sell they had the first time I went there.

Penn State University. State College.Nowhere near Philly

thats what i wanna know about the store near me. i wanna know how many tvs they have in the back os i can just wait longer and longer
pimp.gif

Yeah i wanna know how much they got in the back. It was like 5 or 6 TV's completely sold out but about 25 more still on the showroom floor

Just wait it out. If your in a bigger city i dont know how long that wait is going to kill you

012909_email_02.jpg

012909_email_03.jpg

012909_email_04.jpg

012909_email_05.jpg

Got this in my email today. So how much are bluray movies laptops discounted at now??

Probably gonna go buy some stuff i don't need soon.

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Sounds like a great time to shoplift

if this was 2 years ago I would have came up

Why not? The employees prolly do it...lol

Wait until Mid February when they get desperate
this happened to the CC down here in Atlanta. My sister use to work there and she was sayin the employees let customers walk in and take bigscreen flat tvs and walk right out the door, they werent stopping them or nothin, in fact the employees were taken the most stuff
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom