Cindy Crawford: Vol. Back In The Day

All I have to save is DAYUM:
464841_10150814158944086_6280019085_9619833_2064384621_o.jpg

pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Cindy Crawford in her PRIME>> Kate Upton.

Kate Upton is a trashy model.  She has a bigger chest, but her chests's structure is absurdly flat and large.  Kind of like brooklyn decker's, so there is no form nor contour.

Cindy Crawford is a super model.  She had the figure, the proportions, the face, and the persona.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Kate Upton is a trashy model. 

Cindy Crawford is a super model.  She had the figure, the proportions, the face, and the persona.

Kate Upton is a trashy model. 

Yep

Kate Upton is a trashy model.  She has a bigger chest, but her chests's structure is absurdly flat and large.  Kind of like brooklyn decker's, so there is no form nor contour.

roll.gif

.anyways.....she looks mad regular
grin.gif

And this:

Crawford graduated from DeKalb High School in 1984, as valedictorian.[6] She won an academic scholarship to study chemical engineering at Northwestern University, which she attended for only one quarter.

I remember seeing the Crawford Pepsi commercial 20 years ago, was gorgeous back then and still fine now.

average white girl....

naw jp.. i had the biggest crush on her when i was a youngster lmao.

Back
Top Bottom