Cincy Sneaker Showcase June 11th, 2011 BE HERE!

Originally Posted by JC5123

eek.gif
thats some dedication you guys to make that drive, safe travels though!
Thanks. Looking forward to meeting everyone.   

bring some cash people! gonna have some good deals on kicks.
gonna have DS shoes from $25 & up!

bring some cash people! gonna have some good deals on kicks.
gonna have DS shoes from $25 & up!

JC I didnt know you was goin..I'd have found you if I knew..Oh well..Had a blast..Tons of heat and tons of nice people..Can't wait til the next one..

JC I didnt know you was goin..I'd have found you if I knew..Oh well..Had a blast..Tons of heat and tons of nice people..Can't wait til the next one..

Great event! Amazing to see how much the culture locally has evolved over the past few years as long as the actual show itself.

Great job Matt, Meach, and Staff.

Great event! Amazing to see how much the culture locally has evolved over the past few years as long as the actual show itself.

Great job Matt, Meach, and Staff.

Great job on the event guys! I was so impressed by the turnout and I had so much fun!
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this and I cannot wait for the next one!

Great job on the event guys! I was so impressed by the turnout and I had so much fun!
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this and I cannot wait for the next one!

I got some pics, just haven't uploaded yet, but I'll get to it today or tomorrow..I know Hatch was in the building takin' a ton of pics, so hopefully he'll bless us with some shots from the show..

I got some pics, just haven't uploaded yet, but I'll get to it today or tomorrow..I know Hatch was in the building takin' a ton of pics, so hopefully he'll bless us with some shots from the show..

Back
Top Bottom