CIGARETTE smokers UNITE vol. I'm back from a 5 year hiatus

ill +!!+ with a port if I'm drunk enough.....besides that ill take a black and mild please preferably one with a wood tip
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

how does DJARUM taste/smell like? does it have a different aroma? I tried GUDANG GARAM wayyy back..them jointssmell like weed on a good day
laugh.gif

Quitting for 5 years and starting again is terrible man. It sucks that you got hooked again. I'm not in the mindset to quit right now, but hopefully I willbe soon enough. I've been smoking camel lights, and nothing else.

Cigarettes and alcohol FTW
Cigarettes and coffee FTW
Cigarette after a meal FT%$W

newports are so bad.....
laugh.gif
their a joke

<- but these bad boys... damn, makes you think ciggs are okay.. SMH

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

how does DJARUM taste/smell like? does it have a different aroma? I tried GUDANG GARAM wayyy back..them joints smell like weed on a good day
laugh.gif
they taste and smell like candy

once they go up to 7.50 a pack next week i am gonna roll my own. but now i smoke turkish silvers and newport lights. i rotate to menthol and non all the time.

Originally Posted by Grand 0ld Party

how does DJARUM taste/smell like? does it have a different aroma? I tried GUDANG GARAM wayyy back..them joints smell like weed on a good day
laugh.gif
they taste and smell like candy

word?

Ima finish my reds and I'm coppin that
smokin.gif

Haha Marlboro Reds and Lights are the equivalent of two dollars where I am right now.

I thought it was steep 2-3 years ago when a pack of newports were 5 bucks.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

once they go up to 7.50 a pack next week i am gonna roll my own. but now i smoke turkish silvers and newport lights. i rotate to menthol and non all the time.
put me on to this..do you just roll them like a j or do u gotta buy filters n !%$?

Originally Posted by AverageSavage

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

Newports at my boys store are $7.75 a pack, Michigan tax playa

DAMN! and i thought $6.69 a pack was a lot.
dude come down to florida
tax is mad low here

anyway my brand of choice at the moment is

laugh.gif

the black cloves taste like cinnamon
and the white ones taste like vanilla

Originally Posted by jawn piece

Originally Posted by dugtrio

put me on to this..do you just roll them like a j or do u gotta buy filters n !%$?

you just roll them like a j, you can roll a filter in with it if you want. i don't do it though it makes everything all complicated. i just go hard withthe straights. we used to use these to roll blunts i think i might have to cop one again.

180448649_tp.jpg

Marlboro Lights for me. I don't know how anyone can smoke ports all the time.

And to think i thought the new FL tax to bump them up to $4.35 was a lot. I feel bad for you guys.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

Marlboro Lights for me. I don't know how anyone can smoke ports all the time.

And to think i thought the new FL tax to bump them up to $4.35 was a lot. I feel bad for you guys.
smh.gif
used to smoke those
good times

All the Newport fans- try salem sometime. I would smoke a rotation of each for months until the new taxes.

Each are at 6.55 now, so I'm buying dirt pall mall menthols and ML menthols at like 3.80.

Originally Posted by joshhassolex

laugh.gif

the black cloves taste like cinnamon
and the white ones taste like vanilla

Is it the just taste or the smell as well?

Sorry for asking too many questions, but I tried this brand called SWEET DREAMS last week. Dude told me it tastes like Vanilla, but to my disapointment, itonly tasted/smelled like Vanilla when you take your 1st 3 puffs...and after that you're smoking like regulars
smh.gif

I tried this brand before called "DJ MIX". It's from Asia and it's like smoking candy really. It doesn't even smell like cigarettes atall.

I need to stop smoking soon too. Taxes aren't as bad as some of yalls but its still pricey. That and it'll help when I start running again.

The only thing that sucks is I only smoke when Im high or drunk. But the problem is im high majority of the day so that doesn't help. I've beenbreathing Marlboro smooths lately. Taste so darn nice.

Marlboro Light my choice ...but i tried the new Camel Crush a few weeks ago ...who ever invented those...is a genius
eek.gif
!!!!! ..sometime i feel like smoking menthol w/ Camel crush, u just pop theselittle thingy inside the filter and BAMMMM!! u got menthol cigarettes!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

i feel like a chick if i smoke an all white cigarette though. and the non menthol part of a crush is nasty as hell.

Camel Crush are
eek.gif
at a rave. I'm looking exactly like
smokin.gif
allnight .

I smoke way less infrequently than before. I probably go through like a pack every three days now. Used to be a pack a day.

Cali just raised the prices a whole dollar a pack though.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom