Chuck Taylor Converse All-Star Fit

I know there are tons of threads on this but the answers are all over the place.

I fit size 9.5 comfortably in most sneakers (air max 90's, adidas superstar, retro jordans,, etc.).  Lengthwise, a 9 is fine but my feet are usually too wide for most shoes.

So with that said should I get a 8.5 or 9 in the all stars?  I've been told they stretch but they're not going to be everyday shoes. I don't want them to be too big because they'll look like clown shoes, nor do I want to be ridiculously uncomfortable.  If I get a 9 would they look to big? I'm just worried if the 8.5 will fit me lengthwise.

Thanks!

Last edited:
i wear 9s, but i go 8.5 with chucks. try them on in store if you have the chance to find out about their width, and to determine if you like how they look on your feet. hope this helps.

i wear 9s, but i go 8.5 with chucks. try them on in store if you have the chance to find out about their width, and to determine if you like how they look on your feet. hope this helps.
THIS. ANd look out for the more expensive/rare/special editions/just not your normal chuck taylor type all-stars cuz some of those run true to size.

Back
Top Bottom