Chubbies Shorts Appreciation Thread Vol. Skies Out Thighs Out

This is not intended to be a race thread comment, but if you're black and you wear shorts like those best believe you're going to get mugged and immediately judged by the black community.

Shorts must hide knees, or be close. It's like an unspoken rule.
watch+it+sucka.gif

Last edited:
http://www.chubbiesshorts.com/

The purpose of this thread is to celebrate the best current men's fashion brand out there: Chubbies Short. No other brand out there produces cooler products for my demographic (jack3d early-mid 20s bros who drink beers, enjoy hanging out with AAWGs, put double scoops in our protein shakes, play sports, and all around live the good life). The shorts are produced in America and are affordable compared to comparable brands (J Crew, Bonobos, etc). In addition, to providing customers with radical shorts, the company is nice enough to bless our inboxes every Friday with a humorous email celebrating the weekend.

So basically it's a brand for douchebags? :lol:

Nah... Not my style.. Even when I was in my preppy faze my shorts at least touched my knees..

Don't get it? H & M has been selling this cut of shorts for as long as I remember and for a lot cheaper. It's not like the designs are anything great.

The Frat Boy's choice.
If you're in a Frat and you don't wear Chubbies and Sperry's, do you even exist at all??
:nerd:

Last edited:
The Frat Boy's choice.
If you're in a Frat and you don't wear Chubbies and Sperry's, do you even exist at all??
nerd.gif
i wouldnt consider chubbies very fratty...im sure some fratstars wear them but the short of choice will always be ralph or brooksy. on point with the sperrys though. 

Back
Top Bottom