Chrome Users: Speed Chrome Up to 5 Times Faster

http://pczonenow.com/speed-up-chrome-browser-up-to-5-times-faster
Now you can increase Chrome speed even more by enabling its hardware acceleration. The speed acceleration is made possible by tapping into power of computer‘s graphic hardware and integrate it to accelerate graphic intensive web apps. This option is only available on latest Chrome 10 so do an update now.

Chrome hardware acceleration is turned off by default, follow simple steps below to enable it.

1. On your Chrome browser search bar enter about:flags.
2. Click Enable on GPU Accelerate Composition and GPU Accelerated Canvas 2D.
3. You may also click Enable on Web page Prerendering, it will speculatively prerenders complete web pages in background for a faster browsing experience.

Restart Chrome when you’re done to experience the faster browsing speed. Enjoy.

http://pczonenow.com/speed-up-chrome-browser-up-to-5-times-faster
Now you can increase Chrome speed even more by enabling its hardware acceleration. The speed acceleration is made possible by tapping into power of computer‘s graphic hardware and integrate it to accelerate graphic intensive web apps. This option is only available on latest Chrome 10 so do an update now.

Chrome hardware acceleration is turned off by default, follow simple steps below to enable it.

1. On your Chrome browser search bar enter about:flags.
2. Click Enable on GPU Accelerate Composition and GPU Accelerated Canvas 2D.
3. You may also click Enable on Web page Prerendering, it will speculatively prerenders complete web pages in background for a faster browsing experience.

Restart Chrome when you’re done to experience the faster browsing speed. Enjoy.

Well slap me with baby powder and call me a #%!#%......IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
96b1681f0d7190e84a5db7d70a08a5dd6f7703fd_r.gif

I don' know if there is any downside at all...I've tried it on a few of my favorite blogs and they load and scroll very smoothly

I don' know if there is any downside at all...I've tried it on a few of my favorite blogs and they load and scroll very smoothly

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

whats the downside?

WARNING These experimental features may change, break, or disappear at any time. We make absolutely no guarantees about what may happen if you turn one of these experiments on, and your browser may even spontaneously combust. Jokes aside, your browser may delete all your data, or your security and privacy could be compromised in unexpected ways. Please proceed with caution.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

whats the downside?

WARNING These experimental features may change, break, or disappear at any time. We make absolutely no guarantees about what may happen if you turn one of these experiments on, and your browser may even spontaneously combust. Jokes aside, your browser may delete all your data, or your security and privacy could be compromised in unexpected ways. Please proceed with caution.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Firefox 4.0 is terrible.

I had to revert back to 3.6.16 which is way better.
I think you're crazy, 3.6. is so @%%#!%% slow, hangs all the time and crashes like crazy at least for me.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Firefox 4.0 is terrible.

I had to revert back to 3.6.16 which is way better.
I think you're crazy, 3.6. is so @%%#!%% slow, hangs all the time and crashes like crazy at least for me.

ive finally gotten used to firefox 4

except my most used feature "duplicate tab," they bit practically everything off chrome
30t6p3b.gif

ive finally gotten used to firefox 4

except my most used feature "duplicate tab," they bit practically everything off chrome
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom