CHROME OS LAPTOP FROM GOOGLE.....Vol. Revenge of the Nerds!!!

I applied. 
30t6p3b.gif
 at me choosing answers I thought they would want to hear to get chosen. 

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by JohnnyCakes

*sigh* the age of unlimited internet usage without charges is over.

Yup unfortunately. That is how the UK is now I hear. Comcast is even trying to sue Netflix for too much data congestion on their lines
indifferent.gif
got your facts wrong...in multiple threads.

Yup unfortunately. That is how the UK is now I hear. Comcast is even trying to sue Netflix for too much data congestion on their lines
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

So the laptop requires a data plan??

I was wondering this too.
Is it just or the 3g use? or is it for the "cloud"?

I was wondering this too.
Is it just or the 3g use? or is it for the "cloud"?

well the data plan is free for 2 years @ 100mb per month from verizon 3g network....thats unheard of, especially a company like Verizon. $10 if per day for unlimited interent, which is extremely cheap. No contract, this little thing will change laptops and how we use and want the internet for mobile use

Data plans

Plan Price
100MB of data per month1 Free
Limitless day pass2 $9.99 per day
Additional 1GB of data3 $20 per month
Additional 3GB of data3 $35 per month
Additional 5GB of data3 $50 per month

well the data plan is free for 2 years @ 100mb per month from verizon 3g network....thats unheard of, especially a company like Verizon. $10 if per day for unlimited interent, which is extremely cheap. No contract, this little thing will change laptops and how we use and want the internet for mobile use

Data plans

Plan Price
100MB of data per month1 Free
Limitless day pass2 $9.99 per day
Additional 1GB of data3 $20 per month
Additional 3GB of data3 $35 per month
Additional 5GB of data3 $50 per month

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

i dont get it...what about programs like PS, html editors and stuff. games. video players.

This OS is still in beta, Adobe will bring its apps into the future. Games are already available, video (youtube is in the market and more will come) HTML this is based of HTML5 so expect people to be writing it in html5 format for web purposes, given the fact its Open source apps will be made and no expenses.

i dont get it...what about programs like PS, html editors and stuff. games. video players.

This OS is still in beta, Adobe will bring its apps into the future. Games are already available, video (youtube is in the market and more will come) HTML this is based of HTML5 so expect people to be writing it in html5 format for web purposes, given the fact its Open source apps will be made and no expenses.

a lot of schools (Cal State comes to mind) have already implemented a cloud-based software "borrowing" system for their students.. it's pretty cool.. only a matter of time before it comes to consumers.

a lot of schools (Cal State comes to mind) have already implemented a cloud-based software "borrowing" system for their students.. it's pretty cool.. only a matter of time before it comes to consumers.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

indifferent.gif
Okay sorry it wasn't a law suit but they are trying to extort Netflix essentially...

http://www.pcworld.com/ar..._the_internet_loses.html

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

indifferent.gif
Okay sorry it wasn't a law suit but they are trying to extort Netflix essentially...

http://www.pcworld.com/ar..._the_internet_loses.html

Originally Posted by proper english

uh which cal state you at? 
nerd.gif

but this is true. We are already on Google mail and everything was migrated over.

Originally Posted by proper english

uh which cal state you at? 
nerd.gif

but this is true. We are already on Google mail and everything was migrated over.

Back
Top Bottom