Christmas/Holiday Traditions

Kicking it with my siblings Xmas eve while we wrap gifts, grub, drink, and watch movies (Bad Santa this year)

Dinner with the immediate family c/o my mother - switching it up and doing brunch this year

Watching basketball - Lakers all day even though we usually lose on Christmas even when we're good

Egg nog and brown liquor for the night cap

Wait Ghenges is black or from west indies?
I know a dude with that name and dude is from turkey.

Last edited:
Wait Ghenges is black or from west indies?
I know a dude with that name and dude is from turkey.

Black is a race. West Indies is a region. West indies has a mix of indian and black (and other) races. I'm indian.

It's confusing because they call it West Indies so everyone from there (no matter race) is considered West Indian.

Yes there arent only blacks in the west indies which is why i said west indies. There was a Jamaican Chinese dude on here.

Honestly,
You from guyana or trinidad or jamaica or is that a common misconception?

And i am fully aware of the genetic/racial makeup of Caribbean people but i was just inquiring.

Last edited:
Well you asked if I was black OR from the West Indies which made me think you thought a person could only be one or the other.

Well you asked if I was black OR from the West Indies which made me think you thought a person could only be one or the other.

Sorry bout the misunderstanding. I definitely knew that that culture is quite mixed but akin due to recent intermingling.

Jackson 5 Christmas Album (at full volume)
Unwrapping gifts/memories of good/bad gifts from the past
Home Alone 1 & 2
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
NBA Basketball
Turkey and/or Ham with Mac & Cheese, Potato salad, Colard Greens, Dressing, Banana Pudding, Cheesecake

Christmas Story, I just have that movie playing all day in the background.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Jackson 5 Christmas Album (at full volume)
Unwrapping gifts/memories of good/bad gifts from the past
Home Alone 1 & 2
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
NBA Basketball
Turkey and/or Ham with Mac & Cheese, Potato salad, Colard Greens, Dressing, Banana Pudding, Cheesecake
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom