Christmas gifts for your girlfriends (Female NTers Please come in)

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Not a post just for me but any other NTer who needs help choosing gift

I want to get my girlfriend a jacket for Christmas but I'm not sure which one to go for. So I need the female NTers to chime in and help.

Option 1: I'm liking this one the best

SX968W-078zoom1.jpg
pimp.gif

it helps alot if you know what your girl is into as far as hobbies/interests are concerned. that makes it a little easier cuz you know she'll like it andshe'll use it. my girl's into cameras/photography so i got her an lca+ lomocam for her birthday and im planning to get her a canon DSLR cam forchristmas. only downside is im not good with surprises and ended up asking her what she likes. but this works both ways and if i get lucky i'll getjasper's for christmas!!! lol

peace

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Not a post just for me but any other NTer who needs help choosing gift

I want to get my girlfriend a jacket for Christmas but I'm not sure which one to go for. So I need the female NTers to chime in and help.

Option 1: I'm liking this one the best

SX968W-078zoom1.jpg
pimp.gif

Is she a kloop model? Shes
smokin.gif
&
devil.gif

I'm getting her Love and Basketball on DVD

yeah I'm not sure what else but thats one thing I'll be getting her for sure

Thing is I want to surprise her because she thinks I'm not getting her anything

Your not gonna surprise her.....She is expecting you to get her something regardless of what she says.

They both seem a little off. Something more classic would probably work better. Does she normally wear longer coats? Also is she short, tall, average? You haveto make sure that length will work on her. Those seem like they suit someone tall best. I would really go to somewhere like Macy's and get a coat thereover getting one online just because she could easily exchange if something didn't work.

^ agree...the first coat is the best but i would never wear it cuz i'm short...

i'm soooo picky about my clothes also...i'll put something back cuz i don't like the buttons they used or i don't like the pockets...

i say get her a small gift to give on christmas day and then take her to get a coat before or after christmas...after would be better cuz of the possiblesales...

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

What yall guys feel about buying kicks for your lady??

i'm gettin my gf/bm black/purp xii white/red xii grabbin kicks' for gifts makes my life easier

Just buy her some Sexy Lingerie, you'll be pleased of what she could do for u that night she opens the present!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Man i like #1 too but i think its got to do with the fact that this chick is rockin it with swag (even though i think it might b the same chick in all 3 pics, 2 and 3 for sure)

seriously...

look at the 2nd pic... girl thinkin... does dis even work for me?? in her head... plus the color dont do it for me

pic 3... uhhh i just woke up and i dragged part of the mattress along with me...

pic 1... hell ya im workin this coat

laugh.gif

Number one looks like the best quality even though all three are probably from the same manufacturer. Number two and three doesn't do anything for herfigure, obviously. I don't think number three is cute whatsoever but I'm sure if I wore it, it would keep me warm and dry. I say number one is thebest.

Dead ++% just do what I do every year for my girlfriends... get a paper plate... sum glue... assorted glitter... sum crayons.... and out the box macaroniwheels... then write merry xmas real big in crayons then just spread the glue all over the paper plate, sprinkle the glitter for the shiny affect and place themacaronis in a nice pattern... and... Ta Da!! A perfect INEXPENSIVE xmas present for the wifey!!

safe bet (if she doesn't have one yet) would be a black northface hyvent rain jacket with black denali fleece underneath.

-waystinthyme

Back
Top Bottom