Christmas gifts for your girlfriends (Female NTers Please come in)

Not a post just for me but any other NTer who needs help choosing gift

I want to get my girlfriend a jacket for Christmas but I'm not sure which one to go for. So I need the female NTers to chime in and help.

Option 1: I'm liking this one the best

SX968W-078zoom1.jpg

Option 2

SX923W-GRAzoom1.jpg

Option 3
S9846W-058zoom1.jpg

It really depends on the girl.. My personal preference would be the 2nd one in another color but I love pea coats. Some other girls might prefer a differentone. Coats are kind of expensive and personal so you should def know which one she likes before getting it.

Thing is I want to surprise her because she thinks I'm not getting her anything

Originally Posted by eeibaby

In that case get a jacket you think she will like but she doesnt already have. Has she dropped any hints?

i took my girl shopping today

got her some pajamas, panties and lotions from victorias secret

im still gonna get her some diamond earrings but thats a surprise
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by eeibaby

In that case get a jacket you think she will like but she doesnt already have. Has she dropped any hints?
No hints, I usually don't get her any really expensive gift, so I know this will surprise the hell out of her. Thanks for your help

Man i like #1 too but i think its got to do with the fact that this chick is rockin it with swag (even though i think it might b the same chick in all 3 pics,2 and 3 for sure)

seriously...
look at the 2nd pic... girl thinkin... does dis even work for me?? in her head... plus the color dont do it for me

pic 3... uhhh i just woke up and i dragged part of the mattress along with me...

pic 1... hell ya im workin this coat

Thanks, I guess I'll go with number 1.

Any other Nters that need help feel free to ask

I like the first one, but if anything get a gift receipt in case she would want to exchange it or something

^Yup, make sure you get that gift receipt just in case
Pick the one that fits your girl's style the best
I have a thing for belted coats so #1

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

It really depends on the girl.. My personal preference would be the 2nd one in another color but I love pea coats. Some other girls might prefer a different one. Coats are kind of expensive and personal so you should def know which one she likes before getting it.

Back
Top Bottom