ChristianMingle.com...this made my day

Is it all WASP on there? Just wondering? Is it like BlackPlanet, Asian Avenue for white people?

:rofl: :lol:

You were trying to send someone of the same gender a smile?

Look everybody! It's the factory variant sillyputty with the thinly veiled tired Christianity/Homosexuality thread again!!!
...or I just posted something I thought was funny. I thought it was funny that sending a smile to someone was frowned upon. A ****ing smiley to someone was seen as against their values. No veil, fool.

^ I get what you mean, but i felt like in the bible somewhere it says all people are equal and this site makes it seem like they are in a higher class, its difficult to explain
grin.gif
The bible also says don't be unevenly yoked when it comes to a intimate relationship.  Meaning be like minded with each other.  The bible says treat all people equally even homosexuals as you would want to be treated, because even after our full devotion to God we still sin whether we try to or not.   No sin is greater then the next sin is sin so saith the Lord

Last edited:

Look everybody! It's the factory variant sillyputty with the thinly veiled tired Christianity/Homosexuality thread again!!!

So quick to point out what's not there :lol:

Regardless of your personal beliefs, you've got no sense of humor if you can't find this photo funny. A SMILEY. Come on :lol:

So quick to point out what's not there
laugh.gif

Regardless of your personal beliefs, you've got no sense of humor if you can't find this photo funny. A SMILEY. Come on
laugh.gif
Honestly. For someone that doesn't want this thread to turn into that, that's a surefire way of fueling the fire.

:lol:

:lol: @ whoever attempted that though. Go try on JDate now. They probably let it slide.

:lol:

To be fair though, Lobo's been here far longer than that silly dude.

:smh: I'm saying dudes can't not have him on their mind.

If anything this shows how much they miss Future. Dude aint been posting for a few days and now yall fiending like an addict.

Last edited:

Version of sillyputty? I've been seeing lobo post things not-in-favor of religion for years. :lol:

As for the topic, when I first saw the commercial for the site, I went to visit it, because I was curious about the seeking option, and saw that you can only choose that you're seeking a partner of the opposite sex. It's even funnier now that I see this.

Last edited:
I don't understand the comparisons to Silly Putty. I see eye to eye with him on a lot of things, but you won't ever see me post like he does.

Back
Top Bottom