Christian - Renegade (Goin in on Jay-Z, Rihanna & Beyonce)

pimp.gif

Jay isn't a Mason, hes just a New Yorker..

Call each other "God"
Respects Money
Have little gangs/groups
the whole emo/goth look with hip hop is just a new style thats been emerging alot since hip hop got more emo.. thanks to kanye

all the stuff u call devil worshiping is dumb to me. Explain to me whats wrong about being about of a group focused on being rich and powerful??

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

>>>Ether

maybe.... He went in , cats gone hate cuz they be slobbing jay all day but his antics are borderline direspectful and I'm not even Christian.... I believe in a higher being but religion don't cut it for me... I knew jay was gonna upset alot of Christians cuz the real always comes to the light.... 2010 is gonna be the yr of fans disrespecting mad artist watch....
JayzBeyonce.jpg

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

Call each other "God"
Respects Money
Have little gangs/groups
the whole emo/goth look with hip hop is just a new style thats been emerging alot since hip hop got more emo.. thanks to kanye

all the stuff u call devil worshiping is dumb to me. Explain to me whats wrong about being about of a group focused on being rich and powerful??

What kinda logic is that? Jay can't be a mason just because he's a New Yorker...really..?..
roll.gif
The hell does that have to do with anything?

..and you're seriously lost if you can't at least understand where this dude "Christian" was coming from....

Don't even bother trying to explain something outside the box to these kids....

yeah like the possibility of a higher being not even existing..It's a good possibility..

you didn't explain how Jay's actions are disrespectful..He makes music, he's not a religious leader. So who the $%%% cares if he is a mason or asatanist.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Don't even bother trying to explain something outside the box to these kids....

yeah like the possibility of a higher being not even existing..It's a good possibility..

you didn't explain how Jay's actions are disrespectful..He makes music, he's not a religious leader. So who the $%%% cares if he is a mason or a satanist.
You.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Call each other "God"
Respects Money
Have little gangs/groups

What kinda logic is that? Jay can't be a mason just because he's a New Yorker...really..?..
roll.gif

..and you're seriously lost if you can't at least understand where this dude "Christian" was coming from....

no your the one that doesn't understand. Im saying the things dude is referencing arent traits of a Mason, but traits of a New Yorker. I see what dudesdoing, its the same thing everyones been doing.. speculating. But come on.. conspiracy theorys are dumb. Pac died cuz he thought he was invincible..

Call each other "God"
Respects Money
Have little gangs/groups

roll.gif

no your the one that doesn't understand. Im saying the things dude is referencing arent traits of a Mason, but traits of a New Yorker. I see what dudes doing, its the same thing everyones been doing.. speculating. But come on.. conspiracy theorys are dumb. Pac died cuz he thought he was invincible..
Well dude did hide out in Haiti after he "died"
roll.gif
... I'm kidding.

Call each other "God"
Respects Money
Have little gangs/groups

roll.gif

no your the one that doesn't understand. Im saying the things dude is referencing arent traits of a Mason, but traits of a New Yorker. I see what dudes doing, its the same thing everyones been doing.. speculating. But come on.. conspiracy theorys are dumb. Pac died cuz he thought he was invincible..

So your average New Yorker wears "Do What Thou Wilt" sweatshirts in reference to Aleister Crowley..throws up the Roc hand gesture with a symbolic oneeye exposed in the photo..makes questionable videos like On To The Next One, with a cross positioned in between 2 bullets...and puts out t-shirts like this...

If so...maybe you're right....oh and..Pac died just because he thought he was invincible..nobody shot Pac..it just sorta happened...I see..thanks forclearing that up for me.
grin.gif

Call each other "God"
Respects Money
Have little gangs/groups

roll.gif

So your average New Yorker wears "Do What Thou Wilt" sweatshirts in reference to Aleister Crowley..throws up the Roc hand gesture with a symbolic one eye exposed in the photo..makes questionable videos like On To The Next One, with a cross positioned in between 2 bullets...and puts out t-shirts like this...

If so...maybe you're right....oh and..Pac died just because he thought he was invincible..nobody shot Pac..it just sorta happened...I see..thanks for clearing that up for me.
grin.gif
the diamond sign with the eye was probably the idea of the photographer. when you are doing a photoshoot the person taking pictures often says dothis, do that, etc.

and the diamond sign is of course work of being part of the masons... Damn Diamond Dallas Page.. Unless you think wrestlers are part of the Free Masons now?Maybe even Larry Johnson is too?

All the rest is to stir up the thoughts of stupid people who give a damn about Illuminati, and the Free Masons, and the occult. Who actually believe thesepeople have any real bearing on your individual life. When their influence is obsolete at best.

No one says Jay-Z is stupid. So it is quite possible he has studied all this stuff to a t, and he finds certain things interesting (and it is all interesting),so he took it. Just like all your favorite rappers, actors, and artists.

So stop being so concerned with Illuminati, Free Masons and the Occult. Your life has not been specifically influenced or affected unless you are amember..(Spare me with your youtube videos)

And really what the hell difference does it make if he was though?

Call each other "God"
Respects Money
Have little gangs/groups

roll.gif

So your average New Yorker wears "Do What Thou Wilt" sweatshirts in reference to Aleister Crowley..throws up the Roc hand gesture with a symbolic one eye exposed in the photo..makes questionable videos like On To The Next One, with a cross positioned in between 2 bullets...and puts out t-shirts like this...

If so...maybe you're right....oh and..Pac died just because he thought he was invincible..nobody shot Pac..it just sorta happened...I see..thanks for clearing that up for me.
grin.gif

just cuz of the last line i realize your not really smart, so im not gonna get into it...

edit: maybe i used the wrong word, not invincible but "untouchable" maybe.. but either way you should have seen were i was coming from if you wereeven trying to hear another opinion but your own.

Call each other "God"
Respects Money
Have little gangs/groups

roll.gif

grin.gif

just cuz of the last line i realize your not really smart, so im not gonna get into it...

edit: maybe i used the wrong word, not invincible but "untouchable" maybe.. but either way you should have seen were i was coming from if you were even trying to hear another opinion but your own.

roll.gif
I more than proved my argument to you...is it my faultyou're too dull to comprehend my point of view? And yes I see where you're coming from, and your argument is weak to say the least. In your own wordsyou said: "Jay isn't a Mason, hes just a New Yorker.. "

I've been to NY countless times and for you to sit here and use that he's "just New Yorker" excuse is beyond ridiculous. I gave my counterargument on it already so I'm not gonna delve into that aspect of it..but New Yorker's don't all act like dude..nor co-sign everything this mandoes...but a counter argument to yours...I guess that's something that is hard for you to understand.
grin.gif

really though.. ON TO THE NEXT ONE!

this old mason stuff is getting old, people need to find a way to promote their albums without lingering on controversy. Like just selling off the excitementof new music

this old mason stuff is getting old, people need to find a way to promote their albums without lingering on controversy. Like just selling off the excitement of new music

You see what you wanna see apparently. I guess somebody could convince you the sky was green too and you would believe it...especially if Jay said it. Thatt-shirt, made by Rocawear, mind you, shows you the mindset of Jay-Z...how obvious can it be? But I guess you're still one of these...

sheep240307_486x386.jpg

this old mason stuff is getting old, people need to find a way to promote their albums without lingering on controversy. Like just selling off the excitement of new music

You see what you wanna see apparently. I guess somebody could convince you the sky was green too and you would believe it...especially if Jay said it. That t-shirt, made by Rocawear, mind you, shows you the mindset of Jay-Z...how obvious can it be? But I guess you're still one of these...

sheep240307_486x386.jpg

no, i just dont care.. maybe your the sheep

Back
Top Bottom