Chris Paul II's......

pimp.gif

I saw the white on sneakerfiles.com,my first time seeing the black. Either way they are both heat maybe i can get a pair off his feet at the next Hornets gamei attend !

That company is so FREAKING WHACK. Innovative Shopping Concepts. I always check out pe's and junk on ebay, and that company's shoes are OUTRAGEOUSLYoverpriced. Hell, they have some Jerrod Jeffries' XX3's Low, pe, for the low low price of $1,600. A size 17 pe, of a crap shoe, from a crap player,for a totally craptacular price of just over 1.5K. It's funny too, when like three auction items later, are just plain old XX3 lows going for 49.95 Buy itnow. Like I'm going to spend 1550 dollars extra because of more blue, and the fact that Jerrod Jeffires was SUPPOSED to wear them? SMH X1,000,000

By the way, how do all these jackhole resellers get PEs? Why would Chris Paul give away his kicks to some scumbag to sell at 60 times suggested retail?

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

That company is so FREAKING WHACK. Innovative Shopping Concepts. I always check out pe's and junk on ebay, and that company's shoes are OUTRAGEOUSLY overpriced. Hell, they have some Jerrod Jeffries' XX3's Low, pe, for the low low price of $1,600. A size 17 pe, of a crap shoe, from a crap player, for a totally craptacular price of just over 1.5K. It's funny too, when like three auction items later, are just plain old XX3 lows going for 49.95 Buy it now. Like I'm going to spend 1550 dollars extra because of more blue, and the fact that Jerrod Jeffires was SUPPOSED to wear them? SMH X1,000,000

By the way, how do all these jackhole resellers get PEs? Why would Chris Paul give away his kicks to some scumbag to sell at 60 times suggested retail?

i was messaging them and they do something similar to what Flight CLub's Consignment shop thing does?

Any ways , they get shoes from other PE Collectors and sell them fort hem at the price where they (Innovative Shopping Concepts) make a profit and the OG ownergets the money he/she wants. if that helps.

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

That company is so FREAKING WHACK. Innovative Shopping Concepts. I always check out pe's and junk on ebay, and that company's shoes are OUTRAGEOUSLY overpriced. Hell, they have some Jerrod Jeffries' XX3's Low, pe, for the low low price of $1,600. A size 17 pe, of a crap shoe, from a crap player, for a totally craptacular price of just over 1.5K. It's funny too, when like three auction items later, are just plain old XX3 lows going for 49.95 Buy it now. Like I'm going to spend 1550 dollars extra because of more blue, and the fact that Jerrod Jeffires was SUPPOSED to wear them? SMH X1,000,000

i was messaging them and they do something similar to what Flight CLub's Consignment shop thing does?

Any ways , they get shoes from other PE Collectors and sell them fort hem at the price where they (Innovative Shopping Concepts) make a profit and the OG owner gets the money he/she wants. if that helps.
yea that is exactly how they do it...lol
and i can see we have a hater on our hands...you must not know about pe pricing then...lol

-Tyler

the white ones are better imo..though the black is pretty close. but 6k won't do it for me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom