Chris D'Elia

How do you even come in contact with so many underage people? I haven’t interacted with anyone under 25 in years. And that’s just because of the young people where I used to work.
Like what venue are these 16 year old girls in?
From what I saw of his character in You, its a mix bad parenting and no supervision, underage chicks sneaking in to clubs, comedy clubs, and parties, and him interacting with them online and inviting then to free events that aren't really all ages due to his comedy but appealing to teenagers so they attend.

Also the whole teenage fans reaching out to you is a thing. So even at day time events like a book signing is an opportunity to exchange #s and then invite them to your house or an after party where you drug and rape them or they freely give it up or you manipulate them in to doing something.

Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 3.47.23 PM.png

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/whitney-cummings-chris-delia-accusations-1234643584/

Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

Eveyone in Joe Rogan circle is painfully unfunny including Joe Rogan. Have no idea how he became a messiah ****in trash. In 2020 I need to see how rape cases play out but that pedafile **** should be dealt with accordingly🗡🗡🗡
Yeah it's funny how hard they go in on Hollywood (and rightfully so) with all the MeToo stuff and abuse of power. Saying all of Hollywood knew and they're hypocrites. Well, now it's happening to one of their own. Let's see if they show that same energy.

As much as I listen to JRE, Tfatk, KATS.... I wouldn't mind to watch the LA comedy world burn down. Looks like they were running their own pizzagate scheme. Just understanding how comedians came up from a troubled past and learned to cope at these instances by making it a joke, it's not surprising to see them laugh at these issues (ala that Rogan & Joey diaz clip). The podcast world is infinite, the informative guests on JRE can exist elsewhere and we don't necessarily need rogan to introduce us.

Regarding Joe’s crew of comedians, I think Diaz and Segura are the funniest. They also happen to be the only “minorities” in the crew. Callen was never really funny, not even on MadTV. Brendan is a former fighter who I think gets by mostly on his looks. Ari is a complete maniac, aside from the Kobe video he also drugged his friend Bert Kreischer, another Rogan crew comic. In general, I don’t like Berts comedy but I think he and Segura work well on their podcast.

I don’t see Rogan condemning his friends too harshly unless Spotify puts pressure which I don’t think they will. Rogan tends to back his friends up. This dude led a massive campaign to bring Carlos Mencia down because of joke theft but he was relatively quiet when Amy Schumer was getting accused of stealing jokes.

Seems like his circle of friends all knew. Speaking out against him now doesn't make them look good.

I dont get how we in the MeToo era and ppl still not naming names.

I got no clue who she talking about.

Most comedians are damaged ****** up ppl though. I get how girls say being funny is attractive but I dont get how you pursue a relationship with a comedian or how some even have groupies.

Back
Top Bottom