Chris Brown seizure pictures?

i was just at this kids house last weekend and homie was on plenty drugs.

to say the least, Chris Brown is a kid. super immature and erratic.
he makes ok music but for him to be in the lime light so hard, he should be doing better.

i blame the lil minions around him and the lack of good parenting.
his whole clique, except Hood, are a bunch of losers who do nothing for themselves but follow cb around.

anddd.... for the fool to have an aventador, gallardo, viper, and porsche out front his house, the inside looks straight like a frat house.
old couches, graffatti, hardly used skateboards, random stuff everywhere. looked like the kitchen was the only place acceptable.

Why does the guys story have to be BS? No everybody lies word to the people lying about trivial things thread

Why does the guys story have to be BS? No everybody lies word to the people lying about trivial things thread
Big Von lies 
mad.gif

do you really think if dude was lucky enough to be chilling at CBs mansion in the hollywood hills with unlimited smoke and po' up he would be on niketalk slandering him and his team?

not to mention the bad hos that would have been on deck

Last edited:
do you really think if dude was lucky enough to be chilling at CBs mansion in the hollywood hills with unlimited smoke and po' up he would be on niketalk slandering him and his team?

lmao.

I can tell you've never partied in hollywood

Back
Top Bottom