Chris Brown - keeping your roadsides clean.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

you guys actually find this humorous?

I get a feeling dudes are "laughin" cause they think its expected.
I think its ok to laugh at the punishment of a a guy that beat up a girl.

eyes.gif

my question is, is it actually funny?
so he's pickin up garbage. thats funny? is it really joke worthy?
I understand frowning on him and what he did, but this is barely thread-worthy, and definitely aint joke worthy
No not really that funny, but there have been worse threads on NT that aren't humorus at all, why pick this one?

true, there are, but dudes in here are tryin too hard. almost like they feel its expected to crack jokes and insert smiley faces instead of letting it be what it is.
dont get me wrong, Im all for laughin at silly stuff. all the Kanye pics with him interrupting assorted people was corny, but still kinda funny....this isnt even remotely funny. And its not that Im ridin for CB, but this thread and the responses come off as forced
If they didnt make fun of him, ONE you wouldnt of typed this paragraph trying to be all holy. TWO it probably wouldn't of went pass two pages.

it's always funny when these "im going against the grain" type of posters hop in threads.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

it's always funny when these "im going against the grain" type of posters hop in threads.
He's right, though.

What's so
laugh.gif
roll.gif
about a dude picking up trash?

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

He's right, though.

What's so
laugh.gif
roll.gif

nothing, and i agree wtih him. but why does he have to keep on going about it? a simple "eh, it's not that funny" would have been enough.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

He's right, though.

What's so
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Because he deserves it.

Back
Top Bottom