Chris Brown is ROASTING Raz B on twitter

they need to stop talking like females and set up a fight.

I got my money raz b.

roll.gif
@ the Peter Pan pic!

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Originally Posted by scshift

Who the hell is Raz B?

was thinking the same thing...

anybody want to chime in?

raz b is one of the cats from b2k who was getting smashed ( along with omarion & marques houston )

by there live in manager chris stokes. there was even a vid where he was talking about how stokes made

his $$# hurt, then retracted his statements once stokes cut him a check

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Originally Posted by scshift

Who the hell is Raz B?

was thinking the same thing...

anybody want to chime in?

raz b is one of the cats from b2k who was getting smashed ( along with omarion & marques houston )

by there live in manager chris stokes. there was even a vid where he was talking about how stokes made

his $$# hurt, then retracted his statements once stokes cut him a check

Like someone said earlier, they just need to take it to the ring with some gloves. Id pay GOOD money to see raz give CB a 3 piece combo word to andre johnson. I just watched the vid of raz going off on marques houston on the phone, and son seems like he's got a LOT of pinned up anger. If he does put the Mayweathersw on CB
laugh.gif
its a WRAP.

Like someone said earlier, they just need to take it to the ring with some gloves. Id pay GOOD money to see raz give CB a 3 piece combo word to andre johnson. I just watched the vid of raz going off on marques houston on the phone, and son seems like he's got a LOT of pinned up anger. If he does put the Mayweathersw on CB
laugh.gif
its a WRAP.

Back
Top Bottom