Chris Brown is ROASTING Raz B on twitter

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Some of you don't even deserve a response, you're probably like 13-14 looking to sound "cool", for one I DO NOT care about this twitter beef, secondly what I wrote is in repsonse to someone's post claiming that this will receive news coverage. I'm simply saying this portrays African-American's in a negative light and the power of the media shouldn't be underestimated when there's a political agenda behind it. Of course I'm gonna respond and maybe type a few paragraphs, but in your mind that conveys as I care? You can give an opinion on something you don't care about.
Calm down. Your taking this way too seriously looking like you got issues and stuff. Sure the media has power and does use it to potray Black people in a bad light, Just look at tmz saying he used racial slurs knowing damn well he didn't mean it that way. But frankly I dont care the media will continue to do that. And so what will black people all of a sudden dissapear of the face of the earth. Its not up to them its up to us stop caring what they think about us.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Some of you don't even deserve a response, you're probably like 13-14 looking to sound "cool", for one I DO NOT care about this twitter beef, secondly what I wrote is in repsonse to someone's post claiming that this will receive news coverage. I'm simply saying this portrays African-American's in a negative light and the power of the media shouldn't be underestimated when there's a political agenda behind it. Of course I'm gonna respond and maybe type a few paragraphs, but in your mind that conveys as I care? You can give an opinion on something you don't care about.
Calm down. Your taking this way too seriously looking like you got issues and stuff. Sure the media has power and does use it to potray Black people in a bad light, Just look at tmz saying he used racial slurs knowing damn well he didn't mean it that way. But frankly I dont care the media will continue to do that. And so what will black people all of a sudden dissapear of the face of the earth. Its not up to them its up to us stop caring what they think about us.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

I never thought i would see the day when dudes would record themselves threatening�

to put guns in folks mouth and pistol whooping people
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
video is just too funny
the part that gets me is that hes getting at Chris Brown for clowning on his brother
why not just shot the guy that raped ur brother? lol

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

I never thought i would see the day when dudes would record themselves threatening�

to put guns in folks mouth and pistol whooping people
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
video is just too funny
the part that gets me is that hes getting at Chris Brown for clowning on his brother
why not just shot the guy that raped ur brother? lol

Originally Posted by likethematrix

idk why "hoverhanding" is so funny.

i'd really love to see anyone put their hand on the small of a chicks back THAT THEY DONT EVEN REALLY KNOW LIKE THAT and see what the chick does.

but then i forget who you guys are. i see you dirty.
beta mentality

i'd really love to see anyone put their hand on the small of a chicks back THAT THEY DONT EVEN REALLY KNOW LIKE THAT and see what the chick does.

beta mentality

uh..back in my single days...I'd do this on the regular.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

idk but Raz B had the muscle tone of a 28 year old personal trainer when he was like 10.....he'd fuk chris brown....................up.

idk but Raz B had the muscle tone of a 28 year old personal trainer when he was like 10.....he'd fuk chris brown....................up.

Back
Top Bottom