Chris Brown is ROASTING Raz B on twitter

This thread is 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

CB has to understand that Raz B is a nobody. So why is he willing to get more negative press (as if he needed is) by going back at this dude? Not smart at all.

And according to some of you, gays run the entertainment industry, so because he is bashing gay actions, does anyone else see this as career suicide part 2?
Hip-Hop and R&B is not big business anymore ...neither is Chris Brown, he's damaged goods as the "boy next door".
So this wouldn't make headlines big enough for anyone important to raise and eyebrow.

Quarrels like these do not stretch beyond the confines of the institution we call "the ghetto" .... people simply don't care
laugh.gif
According to who? Dudes still stuck on album sales....you're forgetting about singles, tours, etc. And also, I think you're underplaying the significance of social media. Athletes can't even tweet these days without ESPN puttin it on air. I guess the KG/Villanueva saga stayed in the confines of the ghetto too? We all know Chris Brown wants the level of success he had before the fight, and situations like this hurt much more than they help. Period.

indifferent.gif
Underplaying what significance? It's a twitter beef, (and I say this honestly as I can without sounding offensive or self-hating), between two random black guys that no one knows....Sure I know who Chris Brown is and I'm sure suburban females 19-25 know who he is...but anyone else knows him as a "woman beater". So him engaging in "ghetto" B.S. will not arouse anyone's attention THAT MATTERS.
This wont be on Larry King, Nancy Grace, Headline, Hardball etc...Most this will get is a sidestare from Rocsi and Terrance (who are my age 27-28). And a damaging blow from TMZ, not because of the coverage but because this guy went from Multi-platinum, million dollar, movie star, with one of the baddest women on this planet...To making mixtapes with Tyga and beefing with sexually molested has-beens on twitter....anyone I know 19-25 wouldn't even care. My little cousin is 18 and was the BIGGEST CB fan just 2 years ago, she's in college and her facebook status didn't mention NOTHING!.

As for this video, I hate to say it cause I'm a very active volunteer in the advancement of African-Americans but I agree with disrespectful Caucasians.
Being called the N word on Xbox, or dismissive treatment at the work place or school etc...I'd be frustrated too if because of Affirmative Action
I had to tolerate ignorance and give those an "opportunity" that don't deserve it but are ensured it because the color of their skin. It's an equal effort and African Americans
aren't holding up out end of the bargain.

C'mon ...these guys received Kid's Choice awards, Image Awards, Grammys and were considered role models.
And yet they're making death threats, homophobic semantics, and anti-social behavior perpetuating the idea that African-Americans cannot come to a resolution
without violence and are unable to communicate feelings efficiently enough to be respected in society as civil.

indifferent.gif
I gave up on "new" Hip-Hop early this year, I've always listened to all genres but  Hip-Hop was my first choice ...not anymore, I think I've evolved as a person
to where I feel ignorant and a toolish if I pretend to find today's lyrics and behavior "normal". That's why most people don't take African-American's seriously upon first
impressions and greet you with "Yo dawg", or the latest trending catch phrases....cause deep down inside they're like "what the ___? these are grown men chanting this ignorance
and even dying over it, no EDUCATED person I know would take this seriously"
Man what are you talking about, how come you always channel everything to your personal experiences with people hitting you with the 'yo dawg' when they greet you??
Good for you you gave up on new hip hop ( i agree, it sucks also) but this is a beef between two R&B artists, both who have proven to have personal issues. 

And if you agree with disrespectful caucasians, why dont you go and join them.......you will still be looked as a N word in their eyes

Stop grouping the actions of individuals on to a WHOLE race, that completely contradicts your statement of trying to advance African-Americans

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

CB has to understand that Raz B is a nobody. So why is he willing to get more negative press (as if he needed is) by going back at this dude? Not smart at all.

And according to some of you, gays run the entertainment industry, so because he is bashing gay actions, does anyone else see this as career suicide part 2?
Hip-Hop and R&B is not big business anymore ...neither is Chris Brown, he's damaged goods as the "boy next door".
So this wouldn't make headlines big enough for anyone important to raise and eyebrow.

Quarrels like these do not stretch beyond the confines of the institution we call "the ghetto" .... people simply don't care
laugh.gif
According to who? Dudes still stuck on album sales....you're forgetting about singles, tours, etc. And also, I think you're underplaying the significance of social media. Athletes can't even tweet these days without ESPN puttin it on air. I guess the KG/Villanueva saga stayed in the confines of the ghetto too? We all know Chris Brown wants the level of success he had before the fight, and situations like this hurt much more than they help. Period.

indifferent.gif
Underplaying what significance? It's a twitter beef, (and I say this honestly as I can without sounding offensive or self-hating), between two random black guys that no one knows....Sure I know who Chris Brown is and I'm sure suburban females 19-25 know who he is...but anyone else knows him as a "woman beater". So him engaging in "ghetto" B.S. will not arouse anyone's attention THAT MATTERS.
This wont be on Larry King, Nancy Grace, Headline, Hardball etc...Most this will get is a sidestare from Rocsi and Terrance (who are my age 27-28). And a damaging blow from TMZ, not because of the coverage but because this guy went from Multi-platinum, million dollar, movie star, with one of the baddest women on this planet...To making mixtapes with Tyga and beefing with sexually molested has-beens on twitter....anyone I know 19-25 wouldn't even care. My little cousin is 18 and was the BIGGEST CB fan just 2 years ago, she's in college and her facebook status didn't mention NOTHING!.

As for this video, I hate to say it cause I'm a very active volunteer in the advancement of African-Americans but I agree with disrespectful Caucasians.
Being called the N word on Xbox, or dismissive treatment at the work place or school etc...I'd be frustrated too if because of Affirmative Action
I had to tolerate ignorance and give those an "opportunity" that don't deserve it but are ensured it because the color of their skin. It's an equal effort and African Americans
aren't holding up out end of the bargain.

C'mon ...these guys received Kid's Choice awards, Image Awards, Grammys and were considered role models.
And yet they're making death threats, homophobic semantics, and anti-social behavior perpetuating the idea that African-Americans cannot come to a resolution
without violence and are unable to communicate feelings efficiently enough to be respected in society as civil.

indifferent.gif
I gave up on "new" Hip-Hop early this year, I've always listened to all genres but  Hip-Hop was my first choice ...not anymore, I think I've evolved as a person
to where I feel ignorant and a toolish if I pretend to find today's lyrics and behavior "normal". That's why most people don't take African-American's seriously upon first
impressions and greet you with "Yo dawg", or the latest trending catch phrases....cause deep down inside they're like "what the ___? these are grown men chanting this ignorance
and even dying over it, no EDUCATED person I know would take this seriously"
Man what are you talking about, how come you always channel everything to your personal experiences with people hitting you with the 'yo dawg' when they greet you??
Good for you you gave up on new hip hop ( i agree, it sucks also) but this is a beef between two R&B artists, both who have proven to have personal issues. 

And if you agree with disrespectful caucasians, why dont you go and join them.......you will still be looked as a N word in their eyes

Stop grouping the actions of individuals on to a WHOLE race, that completely contradicts your statement of trying to advance African-Americans

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

I never thought i would see the day when dudes would record themselves threatening�

to put guns in folks mouth and pistol whooping people
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this whole feud

This feud is like Tupac vs. Biggie, only the exact opposite.

roll.gif
@ this clown making death threats. I like how he paused extra long for effect.
laugh.gif

Twitter= serious business
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THE BACKGROUND MUSIC�
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That and the Raz B poster in this grown *#+ mans room

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Why this #%%$# look like Royce da 5'9"?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This $$%+@ said "and you better apologize"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

How you Record, Edit, Convert, Upload & Send a video of you threatening to shoot somebody tho?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats what I was saying�

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Your NAME IS RICKY ROMANCE...

chrisbrownsideeyeo.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

I never thought i would see the day when dudes would record themselves threatening�

to put guns in folks mouth and pistol whooping people
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this whole feud

This feud is like Tupac vs. Biggie, only the exact opposite.

roll.gif
@ this clown making death threats. I like how he paused extra long for effect.
laugh.gif

Twitter= serious business
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THE BACKGROUND MUSIC�
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That and the Raz B poster in this grown *#+ mans room

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Why this #%%$# look like Royce da 5'9"?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This $$%+@ said "and you better apologize"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

How you Record, Edit, Convert, Upload & Send a video of you threatening to shoot somebody tho?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats what I was saying�

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Your NAME IS RICKY ROMANCE...

chrisbrownsideeyeo.gif

CB should know better...especially given how bad his image has been messed up...talking about gays is a no no especially for his genre.

Dummy.

CB should know better...especially given how bad his image has been messed up...talking about gays is a no no especially for his genre.

Dummy.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Its true what they say. The aliens are here.

I know cause I just read Stockholm Patriot's post.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Its true what they say. The aliens are here.

I know cause I just read Stockholm Patriot's post.

That pause! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Played it off like he was throwin a stoneface, but this guy had no idea what to say next
laugh.gif

Ridiculous
roll.gif

That pause! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Played it off like he was throwin a stoneface, but this guy had no idea what to say next
laugh.gif

Ridiculous
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom