Chris Brown Arrested for Assaulting a man in DC this morning....

Dude is an idiot, he needs to me made an example of. I honestly wish I were a judge, celebs wouldn't think they had immunity cause of their status. I'd lock him up for a long time, and wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Going to wait till there's more details before I cast any judgment. Two sides to every story.

Here's one side...

Law enforcement sources told TMZ that Brown allegedly punched a man in the face. The sources said a woman approached Brown to take a picture with him, but then two other men stopped by to get into the photo.

"I'm not into this gay s**t, I'm into boxing," Brown said before swinging at one of the men, the sources alleged.

Link

Oh wow. No respect for that.

Chris Brown layin the smack down...atleast it was a dude this time 
grin.gif

Dude is an idiot, he needs to me made an example of. I honestly wish I were a judge, celebs wouldn't think they had immunity cause of their status. I'd lock him up for a long time, and wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Phillip Banks: Why do you think you'd make a good Juror?

Potential Juror: 'Cause I can always tell when a person is guilty just by looking at them.

Phillip Banks: Sorry, even I can't tell by looking.

Potential Juror: ...And they let you be a judge.

Seems like every time his name gets brought up now he's involved in some BS. It's like dude thinks he earned some stripes after beating Rihanna. :lol:

This, him, Lindsay Lohan and other repeat offending celebs need the book thrown at them.

Dude is on probation and is a arrested for felony assault :smh:

I really hope the dude wasn't gay that he punch if he really said that. If so that boy about to be in some real trouble

I was in the club with Chris last night. On stage with him and his crew and he was faded.

He rolls deep though with about 4 bodyguards so for someone to even get close to him in a situation like this is sus...especially for him to react like he "allegedly" did

i cant believe a guy and a bodyguard punching somebody gets news on CNN.

smh.

its a ton of people that got punched this weekend and that **** aint get no attention whatsoever.

i cant believe a guy and a bodyguard punching somebody gets news on CNN.

smh.

its a ton of people that got punched this weekend and that **** aint get no attention whatsoever.

We shouldn't even have news reports because 95% of the time whatever they report has been happening everywhere right?

i understand WHY its a story. but i been checkin cnn latley for news. its usually govt releated stuff. world politics and stuff.

but then i see "chris brown punches somebody else" 

i aint into "celebrity" news to me they just normal people. 

i dont care if kanye purposed to kim. i dont care if chris brown likes punchin folks. i dont care that some prince in england got married and had a kiid. i dont care what his kids name is. 

it just isnt newsworthy to me.

i understand WHY its a story. but i been checkin cnn latley for news. its usually govt releated stuff. world politics and stuff.

i dont care if kanye purposed to kim. i dont care if chris brown likes punchin folks. i dont care that some prince in england got married and had a kiid. i dont care what his kids name is. 

Cool that's great to know.

welp, looks like they messed up when they

didn't center television program content

around your interests

do yall REALLY care this much?

my aunt LOVES this type of stuff. but i cant name a single male that gives a ****.

not sayin its feminine but besides my aunt i cant name a single person who talks about famous people. its not even gossip worthy. 

holla at me when he shoots somebody. or chop a ***** head off or something. some guys gettin in a physical altercation just aint all that to me.

i know im wastin my time.

yall went nuts cuz kanye apparently walked into a sign. smh.

Dude can't stay out the news. Kid needs some therapy before he ends up in jail for a long time.

Twitter melt down coming in

5, 4, 3...

This dude Chris Brown got the worst PR I've seen of any artist in while after Rihanna. Destroying GMA dressing room, fighting with Drake in the club, stealing fans cell phones tryna take pics, fighting Frank Ocean and now this.

Back
Top Bottom