Chris Bosh likes Shirley Temples...

I'm more interested in why you feel like you gotta make TWO Chris Bosh personal videos in one week.

Kinda, weird, you know?

I'm more interested in why you feel like you gotta make TWO Chris Bosh personal videos in one week.

Kinda, weird, you know?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Kinda, weird, you know?
Is there some kind of rule on NT that I'm unaware of that prevents you from making multiple threads about the same person in a week? I am a huge Chris Bosh fan and feel it is my duty to report major events of his life to my NT basketball fan brethren.

Kinda, weird, you know?
Is there some kind of rule on NT that I'm unaware of that prevents you from making multiple threads about the same person in a week? I am a huge Chris Bosh fan and feel it is my duty to report major events of his life to my NT basketball fan brethren.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Kinda, weird, you know?
Why haven't you made 100 other topics about his other 100+ videos then?

I'm sorry, my fault, continue to inform us on Chris Bosh and his taste in mixed drinks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Kinda, weird, you know?
Why haven't you made 100 other topics about his other 100+ videos then?

I'm sorry, my fault, continue to inform us on Chris Bosh and his taste in mixed drinks.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom