Choosing careers

chapovelli

Banned
Que onda NT its your varrio loco Chapovelli in this peice.

Anyways, i know NT has all kinds of ppl from different backgrounds, and i thought id get some of yalls opinions.

Im currently tryna get into a different field of work, obviously not anything that has to do wit spellin.

I work in a warehouse. Been doin the dam thing for about 5 yrs. and have aboit 3 yrs exp in construction, housing, and hustlin all together.

I have a HS diploma, no college credits and was tryna get some ideas of where i can start lookin at know im sayin. I speak english and spanish, and can talk hood and proper. Kinda like T.I and a mexican version of plies

I was thinkin about gettin a trade in hvca, electrician, welding, but idk. Welding holds a high interest for me tho.

I will travel for work but not if its on the regular.

If it matters, i live in the greatest state of state history,

TEXAS FTW RIP SCREW

Gracias a todos. [emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Pics for the beasts.

ap070531020199_c0-0-2000-1165_s561x327.jpg

Last edited:
Go to trade school fam

I do t know why some people are embarrassrd about workng blue collar but that's where money is Just about always there you know what your doing.

Trade school :pimp:

I thought about getting my CDL and movin out there to the valley cuz i got some ppl that can put me on to drive for oil companys but mayne there aint a dam thing to do there and its 7 hrs from my city. Thiught sbout goin for 2 yrs and stacking but nah.

Or drivin concrete trucks. I heard them boys make paper.

Back
Top Bottom