Chinese Accidents... goodness

Originally Posted by endemic415

Originally Posted by Johnacio

Chinese people, hands down, are the worst drivers ever. I never go near Asian supermarkets because my car is bound to get hit. Even outside the markets there were so many close calls. One time I seen dude back up into a restaurant and nearly took down the whole corner. I don't know how it happened because he parked backwards. He just had to go fowards.
racist.

Almost everyone ride bikes in China and I assume that intersection is usually utilized by bike riders so maybe that's why there are no traffic regulation,

...or maybe China is too corrupt to care.
Johnacio has a good point. I will co-sign with him without any hesitation and I'm chinese, too. I was with my mom the other day at a Chinese plaza, cursing and yelling at every other driver that was about to hit us. My mom proceeded to call me out on my "self-hating" ways but I quickly pointed out that these are the people responsible for the degrading stereotype regarding our motoring skills....then I also called my mom out for her **$#@# driving as well. :smh

Originally Posted by eghckk

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

This might seem like a dumb question but, how the hell are they not going to look the other way and see a car coming? Like, I know there's no stop sign there but it looks like half these people are just driving in a straight line with their eyes closed
laugh.gif
How lacking are you in common sense that you don't even look to see if somebody's coming from the side?

I see it
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
I didn't even see it
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

This might seem like a dumb question but, how the hell are they not going to look the other way and see a car coming? Like, I know there's no stop sign there but it looks like half these people are just driving in a straight line with their eyes closed
laugh.gif
How lacking are you in common sense that you don't even look to see if somebody's coming from the side?

I see it
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im mad at the people on the bikes colliding with other bikes though. They had made time to move out the way but they just kept going
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom